Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Hoping these resource ideas win me an alpha key.....

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hoping these resource ideas win me an alpha key.....

    • Hydrites - Think water based gem. While uncommon, it's a very sought after resource as as hydrite deposits re-grow on a periodic basis as long as the foundations of the hydrite crystals are intact. Best used for 2nd rate suit and shielding systems.
    • Arborium - Another grown resource, an upgrade from common metals. It's useful for camouflouge, but that would require a sound engine. But in conjecture with hydrites, that grants a very powerful special - infinite energy in a thing called an edenite turbine. But be careful - it's only a lone step better than usual energy systems, and it's often guarded by a large number of mid-rank animals.
    • Ghazmite - Imagine compressed synthetic clumps that are grown. It's polymerization elements are based on extreme compression and encumbrance when heavily used, but makes it great for aquatic and intense temperature situations. Further, it's an awesome insulation resource as well.

  2. #2
    Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too late.... the contest is over. Seriously, we had a contest about this a while back and the winners did get keys.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that contest. But it's never too late. THEY just set a deadline. Isn't there merit in an active imagination?

  4. #4
    Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Developous View Post
    I noticed that contest. But it's never too late. THEY just set a deadline. Isn't there merit in an active imagination?
    Not making the deadline, means no chance for a price. The winning name is already in the game Less then a month and you can buy the game and play it.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the problem. Cannot afford it. But if the spectrum was legalized.... it would be a whole different story.

  6. #6
    Kickstarter Builder Nomad Azirahael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's cheap.
    You can afford it, when it comes out.

    If you can't afford it, you have bigger problems to deal with.
    Don't beg.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would pay in another method of finance, but the question is if this place is backed with ignorance and greed.

    It's not begging - just business like usual. Just ask yourself how interested In these resources you are to determine.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for proving you don't care. Let's hope this doesn't escalate, but this is the first sign of problems.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Somehow, I doubt that even the concepts, let alone the payment will pass...

  9. #9
    Kickstarter Builder Nomad Azirahael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Developous View Post
    Thanks for proving you don't care. Let's hope this doesn't escalate, but this is the first sign of problems.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Somehow, I doubt that even the concepts, let alone the payment will pass...

    Sorry, but even if begging was likely to get you a key, this attitude ended it.
    Why would anyone buy you or give you a key, with that attitude?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wholeheartedly agree, and sorry for that. But that's the thing. While I don't really care for an emotional support element, I'm usually cursed. Eventually, I get perma-banned. And most of the time, my ill begotten luck is horrible. So, while I'm mr. sourpuss, it's only because of how cursed I am.

    Thanks for the concern.

  11. #11
    Kickstarter Builder Nomad Azirahael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Developous View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree, and sorry for that. But that's the thing. While I don't really care for an emotional support element, I'm usually cursed. Eventually, I get perma-banned. And most of the time, my ill begotten luck is horrible. So, while I'm mr. sourpuss, it's only because of how cursed I am.

    Thanks for the concern.
    And did you never wonder 'Why does this keep happening to me?'
    There is a single common thread: you.

    It's not certain that the problem is with you, and no-one else, but if it keeps happening, it is likely.

  12. #12
    Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Developous View Post
    I would pay in another method of finance, but the question is if this place is backed with ignorance and greed.

    It's not begging - just business like usual. Just ask yourself how interested In these resources you are to determine.
    You've got some nerve, I've got to give that to you. You insult a developer then expect him to hand you their game.... wow. Sorry, mate, but in this world we deal with real money, make believe money and extra-terrestial finances don't apply here.

    Chris Roberts, the developer of Star Citizen, he's greedy.... always asking for more money and never delivering a game. Hello Games, the developers of No Man's Sky, they're greedy.... asking a price for a game that is 3 times more then it's worth and then not delivering on their promises. Craneballs, isn't greedy, in fact they can use all the help they can get to develop this game. If people only would invest into games that are worth it and not promises of golden mountains that never come.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin (ShadowFlightBA) View Post
    You've got some nerve, I've got to give that to you. You insult a developer then expect him to hand you their game.... wow. Sorry, mate, but in this world we deal with real money, make believe money and extra-terrestial finances don't apply here.

    Chris Roberts, the developer of Star Citizen, he's greedy.... always asking for more money and never delivering a game. Hello Games, the developers of No Man's Sky, they're greedy.... asking a price for a game that is 3 times more then it's worth and then not delivering on their promises. Craneballs, isn't greedy, in fact they can use all the help they can get to develop this game. If people only would invest into games that are worth it and not promises of golden mountains that never come.
    Dark and light doesn't matter to me. I take greed to a whole new level - true justice. Don't tell me about INTENT. Mine is golden. But what I CAN give you is something MUCH more valuable - wisdom.

    I was banned from star citizen just because of my sense of justice. Just because I ONLY cared for everyone's potential.

    My sense of justice is backed by 2 mighty things, and a vast plethora of principles. Golden Intents, and TRUE potential. I'm only greedy because I expect respect.

    I may be a lying, scheming murderous con-artist, and it still won't matter.
    I may be your sworn enemy and it still won't matter.

    Because I would ONLY see the good In anything. And backed with the spectrum, I can easily promise that your faith and respect would NEVER be misplaced. Even if I abuse it.

  14. #14
    Kickstarter Early Nomad
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Developous View Post
    Dark and light doesn't matter to me. I take greed to a whole new level - true justice. Don't tell me about INTENT. Mine is golden. But what I CAN give you is something MUCH more valuable - wisdom.

    I was banned from star citizen just because of my sense of justice. Just because I ONLY cared for everyone's potential.

    My sense of justice is backed by 2 mighty things, and a vast plethora of principles. Golden Intents, and TRUE potential. I'm only greedy because I expect respect.

    I may be a lying, scheming murderous con-artist, and it still won't matter.
    I may be your sworn enemy and it still won't matter.

    Because I would ONLY see the good In anything. And backed with the spectrum, I can easily promise that your faith and respect would NEVER be misplaced. Even if I abuse it.
    I am curious, is it a certain religion you follow? I have read some things about Scientology and this looks familiar, but I do not think you are with them, or am I wrong?

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what it's pretend. You cannot deny that it's backed, just as you said, with GREED, along with ignorance.

    Knowledge itself can be a currency. And all I ask is your absolute faith and respect. I'll gladly take responsibility for he spectrum on intellectual grounds.

    To sweeten the pot, I even offer a single-use phoenix 32 grant. Deal?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sanverm View Post
    I am curious, is it a certain religion you follow? I have read some things about Scientology and this looks familiar, but I do not think you are with them, or am I wrong?
    Well, I am an Erudite. So it's inevitable that would eventually be deduced. But no, I'm not in scientology. But I am a Christian trying to destroy one biblical prophecy - the fall of Babylon.

  16. #16
    Kickstarter Early Nomad
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    An Erudite? Like in EverQuest? .....

    Well, I am quite done with this. Good luck to you, my ignore button is on, sorry to say.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, like in divergent. But I see no choice. All the evidence leads to greater accountability. And the only truly clear decision is to expose the wisdom of the people as I see it.

    Ignore, you say? Fine, but there's even words for that. Rhallion 29 confirmed.

  18. #18
    Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sanverm View Post
    An Erudite? Like in EverQuest? .....

    Well, I am quite done with this. Good luck to you, my ignore button is on, sorry to say.
    There's an ignore button? Oh, I'm going to look for that one now and block this guy as well.

    EDIT... found it, but no need for it anymore, I see he was banned already.

  19. #19
    Kickstarter Nomad
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin (ShadowFlightBA) View Post
    There's an ignore button? Oh, I'm going to look for that one now and block this guy as well.

    EDIT... found it, but no need for it anymore, I see he was banned already.
    Finally. Three cheers to Azirahael for keeping him distracted in his own threads.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It's polymerization elements are based on extreme compression and encumbrance when heavily used"
    Wow quite a vocabluary.


    - - - Updated - - -

    What's this "spectrum" thing? Funny like how the person just expects free stuff in return for "wisdom". Anyone can be the "ideas guy", the hard part is making it happen. I have some game ideas here and there for this and others but don't expect anyone to pay me or give me things for an idea.

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    s
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who DEMAND respect seldom receive it. Like many things respect must be earned, not just simply given away.

  22. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nutter vs normal people, sort of light entertainment. "Knowledge is currency", right, so the devs will pay the rent/mortgage and bills with knowledge.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nutter vs normal people, sort of light entertainment. "Knowledge is currency", right, so the devs will pay the rent/mortgage and bills with knowledge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •