Thread: Conceptual Divergence - Living up to the technologies of the game.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Conceptual Divergence - Living up to the technologies of the game.

I know it's based on modern day physics, but with the situation involving a spaceship, it's only logical that techs would advance to at least a bit higher than what's presently existant. This is a sci-fi realism factor, and it's only logical that the features should flow based on that.

So, I'm suggesting that you make SOME sci-fi based exceptions. At the least, allow for technologies equal to the level of weather and gravity manipulation to an advanced degree. Gravity is the lowest version of warp capable ships, whether you apply physics or not, and knowing the great distances between planets, this is a crucial step in accomodating those advanced spacefaring technologies.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure about this. While cool, I'd rather have them work on features that are way less complex. I do think I rather have the scifi look, but with features that are a bit closer to reality.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best of both worlds can apply... dependent on the situation. Let's see what people think.

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    At some point in develoment, it would be good to have this kind of tech and if gravity generators could work on planet too, not only in space, it would be best ( so you can, if you want, make zero-gravity room for example ). And energy shields! Even while their implementation can be quite tricky as in most scifi films, they copy shape of ship, even while its buble like shield type.
    So for me, I agree whith Developous.
    The more you know, the crazier you look.

My screenshots from PN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Weather manipulation: Nah... Gravity manipulation: Hell yeah! But not just yet. Game is in too early state for that, but I'd like to see artificial gravity later.
    I made screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/D1FM7 \o/

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not just thinking those techs, but any tech up to that level of competency.