Thread: CPU usage

Post Thanks / Like

CPU usage

I've read through some posts and it seems i'm having a similar issue to some. During gameplay, I am experiencing 99-100% CPU usage most of the time, which cause the game to be very choppy. I've adjusted in-game settings down as far as they will go. I can exit the game and play any other game on 1080p resolution ultra settings (Rift, Empyrion, Elite Dangerous, DOOM, ESO, etc) and I cannot reproduce the issue. I am aware of the state of the game and if someone has some work-around or fix or helpful feedback it would be most appreciated. Love Planet Nomads, just trying to play without being frustrated about choppy play honestly lol. Will post system specs. Thank you!

CPU: AMD Phenom II 1065t 6 core 3.7ghz (OC)
    GPU: RX 480 4gb
    RAM: 16gb hyper x 1800mhz
    Connection: 300mb download / 30mb upload
    Latency test: good
    Throughput test; good
    Packet loss: none

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at the minimum requirements for this game, officially your cpu is outdated for this game. I know that this isn't helpful for you, but I have seen more recent games causing issues on older cpu's. While in theory your cpu is fast enough, technology has moved on for 9 years now.

My system is in speed inferior to yours but more recent. There's no stuttering at all, even though my cpu maxes out regularly and my graphics card is quite inferior compared to yours.

You've got a modern state of art gpu paired with a quite old cpu. I can see that being a huge bottleneck.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have something similar, RX 480 paired with an AMD FX6350 and 8GB Hyper X Fury. I'm getting acceptable performance with this, but the CPU is clearly bottlenecking the system. And I notice that in other games as well.

If you want to leverage the full potential of your GPU you have to upgrade you CPU to one which can serve it well. I have this setup because I can't afford to buy everything at once, and my old GPU had many issues, including stability, so I replaced that first. But I'll definitely buying a decent CPU, hopefully sooner than later.

And with all that being said, I'm not saying that the game performance is optimal. There is a lot of room for improvement and there was only one round of optimization so far. And that went really well actually, I got my average FSP count doubled. Also performance is one of the main aspects on which the devs are focusing in the upcoming weeks while preparing for the EA launch. So hopefully your gameplay will become more smoother over the updates, but I would not expect the perfect experience with that setup.
    I made screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/D1FM7 \o/

Post Thanks / Like
    I do agree my CPU is a bit outdated, but with playing newer titles on the same engine (Empyrion) and other new titles (Osiris New Dawn), i don't have those issues. If it was truly the CPU wouldn't it happen across the board?

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    From gameplay it seems that spawning objects and terraforming uses a lot of cpu time, a lot more it should and even on pretty good CPUs you got screen tearing.
    The more you know, the crazier you look.

My screenshots from PN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    From gameplay it seems that spawning objects and terraforming uses a lot of cpu time, a lot more it should and even on pretty good CPUs you got screen tearing.
    Ok i was wondering how it was doing on newer CPU's. I wouldn't be concerned if my CPU was struggling in those other games but it's not. That's why i was curious. If it's game optimization, then i'll be patient. If it's a setting, i'll change it. If it's my CPU, i'll change it. But, judging by the other games for CPU utilization comparison, i drew the conclusion it wasn't neccessarily my CPU (for the most part).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I do agree my CPU is a bit outdated, but with playing newer titles on the same engine (Empyrion) and other new titles (Osiris New Dawn), i don't have those issues. If it was truly the CPU wouldn't it happen across the board?
    You're right, that's why I said that game performance is not optimal and there are improvements to come.
    Also I don't really have anything for reference, so I blamed my cpu for most of the negatives It is clear that game object loading and terraforming/mining puts quit a load on the CPU, maybe more than they necessarily should. We'll see what the devs are coming up with in regards of that

In addition I just noticed that mining far away from my starting point puts a lot more stress on CPU than doing the same thing close to the spawn. That's surely not what I would expect. Did anyone else notice that?

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fura View Post
    In addition I just noticed that mining far away from my starting point puts a lot more stress on CPU than doing the same thing close to the spawn. That's surely not what I would expect. Did anyone else notice that?
    I noticed it only if I started to mine before I let a few moments for game to load surrounding area. But in general the more you explore, the more stuttering you experience. Also as I do manual backups of savegames, I noticed after trip to north ( far away, where I finally found red boulders ), save game size went from 10MB to 20MB

My screenshots from PN.

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed it only if I started to mine before I let a few moments for game to load surrounding area. But in general the more you explore, the more stuttering you experience.
    Hmm... That might be the case, I'll try that tomorrow. I haven't really noticed increased stuttering when I explored larger areas.

Also as I do manual backups of savegames, I noticed after trip to north ( far away, where I finally found red boulders ), save game size went from 10MB to 20MB
    That's expected I'd say. The game generates the world as you explore and save the state of the already explored area only. Larger area explored equals more things to keep track of, which logically results in larger save file. My latest one is 44MB.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Not necessarily, since different games use different engines. Planet Nomads will be better optimized in time to come and that may solve the problem for you.

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's expected I'd say. The game generates the world as you explore and save the state of the already explored area only. Larger area explored equals more things to keep track of, which logically results in larger save file. My latest one is 44MB.
    Yes, it is in a lot of games,it is logical and I know it, but I just pointed it out that maybe if game have to remember all those data, it may go slower that it should because of that. But that is just feeling, I never tested it, I am at work now so I cant play the game. Same whith as you have more stuff around map, I have feeling that game is a bit slower, specially when you mine a lot of caves into ground and game have to remember where you mined and how mutch

My screenshots from PN.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see where are you going, but that should affect memory usage not CPU, shouldn't it? Or you think the problem is that fetching from/writing to memory is what's slow?
    Also the world is loaded only in a certain radius from the player, so the game has to "remember" to data only in that area, the rest is written to disk. So in theory no matter how large area you explored, it should not affect stuttering. Unless you are traveling and things have to be loaded from disk. But I'm not a developer, so I'm just guessing here

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is in a lot of games,it is logical and I know it, but I just pointed it out that maybe if game have to remember all those data, it may go slower that it should because of that. But that is just feeling, I never tested it, I am at work now so I cant play the game. Same whith as you have more stuff around map, I have feeling that game is a bit slower, specially when you mine a lot of caves into ground and game have to remember where you mined and how mutch
    The game isn't going to generate all that data at once. It is generated once you enter a certain area. That's the way procedural generation works, it only calls the data that is need at that moment and discards the rest. You look in the distance, you see a mountain. The game only shows you the rough shape of that terrain. Once you get close to the mountain it starts generating details in stages. The closer you get the more detail it shows. When you get really close it start loading all the deformation data from your harddrive and it starts showing you this. Generally all of this goes pretty fast.

Now a lot of things get into play. Your cpu, your memory, your gpu and let's not forget your motherboard itself. The last one can be a huge bottleneck in a system as well, especially if it's an older one. If it's as old as your cpu, then that by itself may cause issues on some games.

For now, I'm still going to say wait for updates, they will optimize. One last question though, do you recall what the difference on your machine was going from 0.4.x to 0.5.0? For me it was quite a gain in fps, I would play the game on a higher setting when moving from 0.4 to 0.5. That can give you a good indication on how your system reacts on the engine they use.

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin (ShadowFlightBA) View Post
    One last question though, do you recall what the difference on your machine was going from 0.4.x to 0.5.0? For me it was quite a gain in fps, I would play the game on a higher setting when moving from 0.4 to 0.5. That can give you a good indication on how your system reacts on the engine they use.
    I really dont see mutch (if any) difference between 0.4 and 0.5 (even after I set that new graphic option to high) as I had no problem whith FPS in 0.4, so I dont track my FPS, maybe in 0.5 there was some gain in FPS, but what makes my game stuttering isnt GPU. I always play on max settings. In FullHD my PC is capable run any game at max details, or I dont encounter any game which didnt run well.

Just for info, I play it on W10 64b, RAM (2x4GB) DDR3 1600, CPU Core i5-4690K @ 3.9 GHz, MB MSI Z97 GAMING 3 - Intel Z97, GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G and game is installed on SSD ADATA Premier Pro SP920 - 256GB. Im planning to upgrade GPU to GTX 1080 probably, but I dont expect PN will go smoother. Another RAM will be good too, but on games 8GB is still enough as far as I know

I see where are you going, but that should affect memory usage not CPU, shouldn't it? Or you think the problem is that fetching from/writing to memory is what's slow?

....... But I'm not a developer, so I'm just guessing here
    Me neither and I have no idea where game is slowing down, in task mannager I see around 2.5GB of RAM used by PN. I just writed it down and maybe devs will see something in it and maybe not ;)
    Last edited by Jimmy; 23-04-2017 at 07:14 AM.

My screenshots from PN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, something there is that's bottlenecking the CPU. In the profilers we use it is listed in "Other" and we can't quite figure out what's causing it. We've tried spacing out everything over longer times (as to not have all the computation in one frame), different approaches to terrain generation, different memory management, less game objects, but nothing seems to have any significant impact on the CPU stutters. We keep experimenting and will keep doing so.

One thing that's been coming up repeatedly is that people have better performance on Medium settings than Low. One of our friends experienced better performance with Sun Shafts ON rather than with having them turned OFF. So we're going to look into that.

Anything you can observe could help. So try different graphic options pls.

As for the save game - every change made to the world (terraforming, destroyed objects, built objects, mined resources) all that goes into the save file - so it's natural it gets up.

Memory doesn't seem to be the issue.

Also one more point to add, while this is a major optimization effort at this point, we're optimizing the game continuously, so don't worry Planet Nomads is always going to be getting choppier and choppier until unbearable and then we do another optimization round. Wouldn't be cool.

One thing is certain though - once we remove this major bugger the performance is going to fly like a rocket.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Preorder Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslostroj (Daniel) View Post
    Yup, something there is that's bottlenecking the CPU. In the profilers we use it is listed in "Other" and we can't quite figure out what's causing it. We've tried spacing out everything over longer times (as to not have all the computation in one frame), different approaches to terrain generation, different memory management, less game objects, but nothing seems to have any significant impact on the CPU stutters. We keep experimenting and will keep doing so.

One thing that's been coming up repeatedly is that people have better performance on Medium settings than Low. One of our friends experienced better performance with Sun Shafts ON rather than with having them turned OFF. So we're going to look into that.

Anything you can observe could help. So try different graphic options pls.

As for the save game - every change made to the world (terraforming, destroyed objects, built objects, mined resources) all that goes into the save file - so it's natural it gets up.

Memory doesn't seem to be the issue.

Also one more point to add, while this is a major optimization effort at this point, we're optimizing the game continuously, so don't worry Planet Nomads is always going to be getting choppier and choppier until unbearable and then we do another optimization round. Wouldn't be cool.

One thing is certain though - once we remove this major bugger the performance is going to fly like a rocket.
    Is your team familiar with the CPU cache miss issue that is often the cause of severe performance problems? (Classical object oriented design tends to cause this to a large degree, and data-oriented designs go a long way to solve it.)

Maybe you could ask them to see if there is anything new for them in the following two articles:
    http://gamesfromwithin.com/data-oriented-design
    http://gameprogrammingpatterns.com/data-locality.html

Kickstarter Nomad mostlyharmless's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thought id add my own tests. This is box is way down near your minimum specs, at least as far as the GFX card these days . I did a simple game load, flew around in a 1km radius from the spawn point, did some quick mining then a returned to the spawn in a roughly 5 minute loop.

As you can see from my graphs on low:

low.jpg

and medium:

medium.jpg

The GFX chip is maxed out. I also get some of the CPU peaks mentioned in this thread. In low the framerate stays around 30-40 fps, however as soon as I venture out of an area where the textures are alreadyloaded it plummits and the texture load can take take seconds if im jet packed up at a height.

I can post the full csvs produced by hwinfo if its useful to you. Dxdiag below.

Code:
    ------------------System Information
    ------------------
          Time of this report: 4/29/2017, 22:27:54
                 Machine name: NEIL-DESKTOP
             Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1.170303-1600)
                     Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
          System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
                 System Model: System Product Name
                         BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/10/11 10:26:41 Ver: 08.00.15
                    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         930  @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
                       Memory: 6144MB RAM
          Available OS Memory: 6136MB RAM
                    Page File: 3076MB used, 6130MB available
                  Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
              DirectX Version: 11.2
          DX Setup Parameters: Not found
             User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
           System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
              DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                     Miracast: Not Available
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
               DxDiag Version: 10.00.10240.16384 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
              Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
           Manufacturer: NVIDIA
              Chip type: GeForce GTX 570
               DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
            Device Type: Full Device
             Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1081&SUBSYS_087E10DE&REV_A1
         Display Memory: 4043 MB
       Dedicated Memory: 1227 MB
          Shared Memory: 2815 MB
           Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
           Monitor Name: Philips 246V5 (24inch Wide LCD MONITOR 246V5)
          Monitor Model: PHL 246V5
             Monitor Id: PHLC0C5
            Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
            Output Type: HD15
            Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7653 (English)
         Driver Version: 21.21.13.7653
            DDI Version: 11.2
         Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
           Driver Model: WDDM 1.3
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
     Compute Preemption: DMA
               Miracast: Not Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
         Power P-states: Not Supported
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
       Driver Date/Size: 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 17749624 bytes
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
        WHQL Date Stamp: 
      Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-53C1-11CF-8B6E-73281BC2D835}
              Vendor ID: 0x10DE
              Device ID: 0x1081
              SubSys ID: 0x087E10DE
            Revision ID: 0x00A1
     Driver Strong Name: oem51.inf:0f066de373e422eb:Section015:21.21.13.7653:pci\ven_10de&dev_1081&subsys_087e10de
         Rank Of Driver: 00D10001
            Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C 
            DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010  DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD  DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC  
       Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
           D3D9 Overlay: Supported
                DXVA-HD: Supported
           DDraw Status: Enabled
             D3D Status: Enabled
             AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
                Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
     Default Sound Playback: Yes
     Default Voice Playback: Yes
                Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_104383C0&REV_1000
            Manufacturer ID: 1
                 Product ID: 100
                       Type: WDM
                Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
             Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English)
              Date and Size: 6/24/2015 22:57:00, 4504320 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
             HW Accel Level: Basic
                  Cap Flags: 0xF1F
        Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
     Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                  HW Memory: 0
           Voice Management: No
     EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
       I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek HDMI Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Other Files: 

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Other Files: 

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    ---------------------
    Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 0
    ---------------------
    -------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
          Device Name: Mouse
             Attached: 1
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
            FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver
        Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A3C
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 9/25/2015 16:01:05, 498016 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/25/2016 21:30:39, 31584 bytes
    | 
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x2109, 0x2812
    | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0004
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 9/25/2015 16:01:05, 498016 bytes
    | | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/25/2016 21:30:39, 31584 bytes
    | | 
    | +-+ USB Composite Device
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
    | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0011
    | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
    | | | Service: usbccgp
    | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 159072 bytes
    | | | 
    | | +-+ USB Input Device
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
    | | | | Location: 0000.001a.0007.003.003.000.000.000.000
    | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    | | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 38400 bytes
    | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 153088 bytes
    | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 39936 bytes
    | | | | 
    | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
    | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
    | | | | | Service: mouhid
    | | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 32256 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 59232 bytes
    | | | 
    | +-+ USB Composite Device
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702
    | | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0011
    | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
    | | | Service: usbccgp
    | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 159072 bytes
    | | | 
    | | +-+ USB Input Device
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702
    | | | | Location: 0000.001a.0007.003.004.000.000.000.000
    | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    | | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 38400 bytes
    | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 153088 bytes
    | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 39936 bytes
    | | | | 
    | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device
    | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702
    | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
    | | | | | Service: kbdhid
    | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 36864 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 62304 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
          Drive: C:
     Free Space: 52.4 GB
    Total Space: 476.1 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
         Name: Register
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3423&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A2
       Driver: n/a

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_84181043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E0
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/28/2016 17:00:08, 327520 bytes

Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A22&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 133984 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EA
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 34816 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 21:38:03, 457056 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/25/2015 16:01:05, 498016 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EF
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 95584 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 21:38:03, 457056 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/25/2015 16:01:05, 498016 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_84181043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10240.17146 (English), 9/30/2016 16:05:18, 80896 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:36, 96768 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 10.00.10240.16515 (English), 9/17/2015 17:50:33, 320000 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D2
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 34816 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340E&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&38
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/28/2016 17:00:08, 327520 bytes

Name: Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_84131043&REV_03\4&CF85AA7&0&0010
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10240.16461 (English), 8/18/2015 19:55:45, 373072 bytes

Name: IO Hub to ESI Port Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3405&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&00

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1081&SUBSYS_087E10DE&REV_A1\4&2F1C4782&0&0018
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:45, 465336 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 1361324 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_desktop_ref4wu.inf_amd64_39d8ca1ac617325e\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0006.0000 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:45, 4125696 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_desktop_ref4wu.inf_amd64_39d8ca1ac617325e\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0006.0000 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 97063696 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 27576 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 197712 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 125144 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 29240 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 228656 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 145680 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 10/26/2016 09:40:31, 26629 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:45, 857016 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 419768 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 77216 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 459192 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 839728 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:48, 210360 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:48, 222648 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 14199224 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 1047096 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 951224 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv-vk64.json, 10/26/2016 09:40:31, 669 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:45, 3977632 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 4/9/2017 15:56:45, 40132536 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 10453336 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 2957240 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 17749624 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 698728 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 42286 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinitx.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 183328 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglshim64.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 163440 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 34719280 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 10907176 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 11016832 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 586336 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 24611480 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 985144 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 903096 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 10/26/2016 09:40:31, 669 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:45, 3513632 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 4/9/2017 15:56:45, 35231160 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 8846832 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 2594744 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 14665544 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 586968 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 160824 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglshim32.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 141576 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 28211768 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 9247528 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 9000152 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 483584 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 21.21.0013.7653 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:47, 20938544 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_desktop_ref4wu.inf_amd64_39d8ca1ac617325e\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0026.0000 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:48, 682128 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6437653.dll, 2.00.0046.0004 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 1964592 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6437653.dll, 2.00.0023.0002 (English), 4/9/2017 15:56:46, 1600048 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_90\3&11583659&0&F0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3408&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&08

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3438&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A3

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A44&SUBSYS_84181043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_91A3&SUBSYS_84001043&REV_11\4&37C265C7&0&0008
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 15712 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 51552 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 28512 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 192864 bytes

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_81FE1043&REV_C0\4&1B359D48&0&10F0
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 235520 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3422&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E9

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340A&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&18

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3409&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&10

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D1

Name: Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4364&SUBSYS_81F81043&REV_12\4&18ABAD59&0&00E2
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\yk63x64.sys, 12.10.0013.0003 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 295216 bytes

Name: SM Bus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E09&SUBSYS_087E10DE&REV_A1\4&2F1C4782&0&0118
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10240.17146 (English), 9/30/2016 16:05:18, 80896 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:36, 96768 bytes
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 10.00.10240.16515 (English), 9/17/2015 17:50:33, 320000 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D7
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:39, 95584 bytes

Name: LPC Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8
       Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 22:59:38, 19296 bytes

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10240.16644
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10240.16644
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.10240.16644
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.10240.17113
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10240.16384
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.10240.16635
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10240.16644
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10240.16644
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10240.16384
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10240.16644
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.10240.16635
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.10240.17113
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.10240.16644
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.10240.16644
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.10240.16644
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10240.17113
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10240.17113
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10240.17113

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644
    Realtek HDA HDMI Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10240.16384

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10240.16384
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10240.16384

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    DirectSound: Realtek HDMI Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Realtek HDMI Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17319

----------------------------
    Preferred DirectShow Filters
    ----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
    {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

---------------------------
    Media Foundation Transforms
    ---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
      <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
      Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10240.16635
      DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.17319
      Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10240.16635
      WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.10240.17113
      MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
    Video Encoders:
      H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10240.16644
      H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
    Video Effects:
      Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
    Video Processor:
      Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.10240.16384
    Audio Decoders:
      Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10240.17319
      MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644
      Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10240.17319
      A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17319
      GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17319
      WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644
      Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10240.17319
      WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644
      G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17319
      IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17319
      MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17319
    Audio Encoders:
      LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, winmde.dll, 12.00.10240.17146
      MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17319
      Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644
      MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10240.16644
      WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644
      Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
      Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384
    Audio Effects:
      AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
      Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.10240.16644
    Multiplexers:
      Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.10240.16412
    Others:
      Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10240.16635

--------------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories
    --------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 0
    EnableEncoders = 1
    EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler
    .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
    .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------
    Media Foundation Scheme Handlers
    --------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
    http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
    http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
    http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred
    https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}
    MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}
    MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
    {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}
    {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
    {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}
    {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}
    {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}
    {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------
    Disabled Media Sources
    ------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) 
      Quality Flags: 2576
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow half deinterlace
        Allow scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 100
      Balanced Flags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 50
      PowerFlags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------
    Diagnostics
    ---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Fault bucket 120738968126, type 4

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: MRT.exe

P2: 5.47.13703.0

P3: 58dec9f9

P4: combase.dll

P5: 10.0.10240.17319

P6: 58ba4774

P7: c0000005

P8: 00000000000ba74d

P9: 

P10: 

+++ WER1 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3

Problem signature:

P1: 10.0.10240.17319

P2: 80070643

P3: 6EFEECED-FA72-4045-BDDD-4734BC14FC58

P4: Install

P5: 202

P6: 0

P7: ff

P8: UpdateOrchestrator

P9: {9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77}

P10: 0

+++ WER2 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P2: 80070643

P3: 6EFEECED-FA72-4045-BDDD-4734BC14FC58

P5: 202

P7: ff

+++ WER3 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: APPCRASH

Problem signature:

P1: MRT.exe

P2: 5.47.13703.0

P3: 58dec9f9

P4: combase.dll

P5: 10.0.10240.17319

P6: 58ba4774

P7: c0000005

P8: 00000000000ba74d

P9: 

P10: 

+++ WER4 +++:
    Fault bucket 129403829481, type 5

Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64

Problem signature:

P1: chrome.exe

P2: 57.0.2987.133

P3: 10.0.10240.2.0.0

P4: 

P5: 

P6: 

P7: 

P8: 

P9: 

P10: 

+++ WER5 +++:
    Fault bucket 127825430023, type 5

Problem signature:

P2: 8024000b

P3: AC43787F-3D84-442E-B1C9-C37500EA7113

P4: Download

P5: 1

P7: 0

P8: WSAutoUpdate

P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289}

+++ WER6 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

+++ WER7 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

+++ WER8 +++:
    Fault bucket 127853624247, type 5

Problem signature:

P3: 99F960A7-07F7-478D-BD16-686208928C61

P5: 201

P7: 8024000b

+++ WER9 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P3: 99F960A7-07F7-478D-BD16-686208928C61

P5: 201

P7: 8024000b

Preorder Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GaborB View Post
    Is your team familiar with the CPU cache miss issue that is often the cause of severe performance problems? (Classical object oriented design tends to cause this to a large degree, and data-oriented designs go a long way to solve it.)

Maybe you could ask them to see if there is anything new for them in the following two articles:
    http://gamesfromwithin.com/data-oriented-design
    http://gameprogrammingpatterns.com/data-locality.html
    Another article on writing code that performs well by taking CPU hardware architecture into account:
    How to Write Faster Code Than 90% of Programmers

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. I was named Captain Obvious and Flash, but at least it's good to know the devs are up to speed with the latest tricks.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Preorder Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslostroj (Daniel) View Post
    Thanks guys. I was named Captain Obvious and Flash, but at least it's good to know the devs are up to speed with the latest tricks.
    Lol. But yeah, it's good to find these things out; since Unity is so easy to jump into, a lot of Unity devs are not that skilled (or at least this is what we can hear).

(But the last article was indeed a gross simplification of the data-oriented design. Basically all it said is to use struct instead of class, because structs - since they are value types - can be directly cached in the CPU when it's fetching cache lines.)
    Last edited by GaborB; 16-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    @mostlyharmless Can you please post the same graphs from 0.5.4 (or the latest one coming later today)?
    -Raoul Duke