Thread: Terraforming is great and all.......

Kickstarter Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Terraforming is great and all.......

Look I love any game that we can terraform in but, terraforming is not exactly perfect. We need the ability to fill back in the holes. I'd be fine with that even if it went the way sort of Life is Feudal took where it gives you stacks of dirt. I would rather build a mound of dirt I might use later than be forced to jet pack over half of my base. The mining in the game creates GIANT holes especially at the beginning of the game. So ya, we need a way to fill them.

Thoughts?

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes please. I've created potholes all over the place because it's easy to accidentally do so. Not so much around my base, because I avoid mining/harvesting around the base, but I could see it accidentally happening.

Kickstarter Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, tearing down a misplaced wall, hit the ground with lag ensuing at that moment, which is common, and it just digs a hole. Also, if you agree, please hit the agree button.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just thinking of that yesterday when playing the game and digging a hole by accident. Totally agree, besides the missing flattening option we indeed need an option to fill the holes.

Preorder Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1 for filling and flattening tool

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I already writed it in other topic, some kind of flattering tool the game needs badly, and filling option will be good too.

And digging hole while building is problem of one tool for everything one miss-fire and you got a little crater there, so ugly I have to move the base...
    The more you know, the crazier you look.

My screenshots from PN.

Kickstarter Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree, it's all too easy to misfire and put holes all over the place that you didn't mean to. It's just annoying that you can't fix your accidentally pothole creations around your base. This would also allow you to create bases built into a mountain on purpose without having it look bad.