Thread: Battle Tank

Kickstarter Hologram Nomad Zombie Hugger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Battle Tank

Here we are.

Felt like recreating one of my better bots from Robocraft and I think it came out pretty nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the X design was merely asthetic but you managed to get an interior going in there, nice!

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    wow, nice. I'm working on base builds when I have time, for the contest.

I play Robocraft, too. In fact, I was thinking it would be nice if a side-game on a PN server would be combat match-making, where players would go to some kind of an arena when matched up. Or someone could mod that into the game if some hooks are provided.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad sharpshifter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very clean and elegant, good work!

Might sound odd to some but I really like the colour - may I ask what colour you've used? Unless it's a trade secret ;)

I played Robocraft a while back, seemed a cool little game. Found an affinity with plasma bombers.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is great. Menacing design. It also shows tracks needs improvements. Thanks a notch for posting.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if this is a bit of a Necropost but, when will Treads be implemented? right now the wheels and suspension are a bit wear and lacking in the torque required for the scale and weight of a mobile base.