Thread: So i did some blueprint drawings.....

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb So i did some blueprint drawings.....

......and I'd like to hear some general feedback about them (tips, what are things I could improve, name suggestions, etc.)
    [note: I'm new to forums, so I am not 100% sure whether this belongs here or in the off-topic discussions]
    The scale for all these drawings is the same: 1 box on paper = 1 block in-game
    (i had to resize the pictures so they could be uploaded, so they may be hard to read;
    I've still got the original 2544x3504px files, so I might add a dropbox link if anyone is interested in that)

spaceship_1.jpg
    For this one, I wanted to make a rover with 3 cockpits and ended up with an orbital spaceship.

door_and_spaceport.jpg
    In this one, I tried to create a door that could swing open, so it could be used for hangar doors and (maybe?) drawbridges.

tank_like_vehicle.jpg
    Here, I tried to create a rather flat, tank-like vehicle, that is designed for flat, desert-y areas.

the_worm.jpg
    This is a 10-wheeled rover, that utilises hinges and rotors to make turning easier. Additionally, there is the idea to add a drill to the front to dig some mining tunnels.

hover_speedster.jpg
    This exploration hovercraft is designed to be flying fast at low altitude, with little storage space for rare materials you might find.

container_ship.jpg
    The purpose of this hovercraft is to transport containers similar to the ones in the building editor from point A to point B, for example from one base to another one.

spinning_cylinder.jpg
    I honestly don't know what this is supposed to be, it's some kind of spinning cylinder, similar to a hamster wheel.
    However, I have no idea what this could be useful for.
    Last edited by MATOO; 21-03-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't read everything, but I get the general idea and I like it. Good ideas, now let's hope they blocks you need will be included. I always make a mental image of what I want to create, but this is a good way of doing things!