Thread: Building The Behemoth

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Building The Behemoth

So I decided to try and build the largest vehicle I could think of. My idea was for a 42 wheel drive vehicle. Looks great on the jack even on its skeletal form. But drop it from the jack... well skip to near the end of the video for the results lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    This must have been very emotional. You handled it incredibly well!

As a small consolation I wanted to give the Alpha badge to your forum profile. Bugger, it happened in the new version. Thanks for showing the limits.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol thanks for the badge. I will wear it with pride. I will admit I had to bite my tongue when it headed for orbit. Oh well on to the next build

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your pain, had the same happen to me with a 36 wheeled mobile base just yesterday. Only difference was I was able to drive it but on exiting the vehicle it glitched out and all its parts headed spaceward. I have been watching a lot of JUNKASAURUS video's and there is one common factor with every build and that is the noclip issue he wants fixed is the very thing which gives him his entertainment. When the collision box is smaller than a model and interacts with another, it causes a kind of wild friction resulting models being propelled in a violent manner so if that noclip issue is fixed, there goes the fun.

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Commander Caractacus Pott's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mobile base also discovered the joys of warp travel.2 (350x197).jpg
    although this may have been due to poor suspension design.
    interestingly it sort of worked 20161226101313_1 (350x197).jpg till I removed a glass panel to get back in.
    Blast!