Thread: Question about key mapping

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Question about key mapping

First of all this first alpha version seems to be very impressive ! Nice job

I've just two simple questions for which I have found no answer yet :

1) is there a way to configure key mapping ? I've oppened the different config files but I found nothing about keyboard and there's no asociated section in the configuration panels (I have an AZERTY keyboard and using the WSAD direction mapping is not very convenient ...).

2) I've tried to build few vehicules following the embedded help tutorial but I've still not found how to ride it : I can enter the cockpit but I can't start it (I've checked that the battery are connected).

Thanks for the help !

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    What you can try is to add an english keyboard to your system and switch to it before running the game. All keys will react as a QWERTY layout. It can help. You should have then a correct mapping for WSAD keys.

To enter a vehicle you have to aim the cockpit with the mouse and you have to be close enough, and then press E to enter or exit. Once inside, press W to go forward. Be sure to power every parts of the vehicle and more important, link generator to wheels.

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, thanks for your advices