Thread: Keep it offline in the future as well.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep it offline in the future as well.

I've been playing the game offline most of the time. Steam is started in offline mode and the game works well and I've avoided some of the server issues this way My suggestion is to keep the offline mode in time to come, even when survival and multiplayer are added. Don't make it a game that needs connection to a server. For creative I don't need online anyway and it's great for people who travel a lot or have slow internet. Since the game works surprisingly on my laptop, I can take it where ever I go, even if there is no internet available.

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Wishblend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree that it should be keep as well.
    Always looking for hidden locations and ways to build

See my builds https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Zv_ap4HysL3HIl

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad LostPup's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree but playing multiplayer should be a requirement, don't want people finding an exploit to play the game not though steam and constantly hack/screw peoples surival worlds over.

Kickstarter Unique Nomad Nomad Dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LostPup View Post
    i agree but playing multiplayer should be a requirement, don't want people finding an exploit to play the game not though steam and constantly hack/screw peoples surival worlds over.
    if people really want to screw over games including online and steam ones they will find a way, EG (trainers) .

been connected to the internet wont stop it and can in some rare circumstances make things worse, DDOS on game servers.

cheating just for eg http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/2...on-of-cheating and there is loads newer too that is just the first one in google that popped up for me,

unfortunately piracy of games will be present so long as there are people willing to download the games and people willing to "crack them" I guess its only a matter of time till they crack Denuvo DRM how much time?
    well only time will tell.

not to mention not every one wants to join a open multiplayer server game just to get abuse from some kid who has a issues.
    Last edited by Nomad Dave; 31-08-2016 at 11:46 PM.
    Wazbat say's "Oh Nomad Dave isn't affiliated with Planet Nomads or Craneballs" witch is very true all I have is the game

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad LostPup's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Dave View Post
    not to mention not every one wants to join a open multiplayer just to get abuse from some kid who has a issues.
    This part confuses me

Post Thanks / Like

You agree, but playing multiplayer should be a requirement? That's seems quite contradicting since I suggest playing it offline (single player). Besides, multiplayer so far has not found any good answer to this issue at all, that's one of the reasons why I want to keep on playing the game offline.

Kickstarter Unique Nomad Nomad Dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Nomad Dave
    not to mention not every one wants to join a open multiplayer just to get abuse from some kid who has a issues.

This part confuses me
    I have been on open maps like GTA5 were I just get abuse of kids swearing at me and telling me how s#@t I am,

should of said open multiplayer server game will edit post
    Wazbat say's "Oh Nomad Dave isn't affiliated with Planet Nomads or Craneballs" witch is very true all I have is the game

Post Thanks / Like
    Offline play will be available in the future, no worries there
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Builder Nomad Azirahael's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    eh, i used to get cracked games all the time.

But, they are usually so much trouble to set up, or buggy, that now that i've got steam, i just buy legitimately.
    No viruses, easy setup.

Totally worth paying for.
    And i think this is what will end piracy.

too expensive?
    Put it on your wishlist, and get an email when it's halfprice of less.
    Hassle free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslostroj View Post
    Offline play will be available in the future, no worries there
    Cool, thanks!