Thread: Editor hangs on login (OSX)

Post Thanks / Like

I can't get past the editor's (v1.0.9) login screen. I can enter my login details fine, but after clicking "login" it just hangs and eventually the dreaded beach ball shows up. Same thing when I click "build". Sometimes it hangs right after launching the app, with a big "authenticating" -text on screen. I then have to force-quit the app to get anywhere.

I tried re-downloading the app and removing all it's files from /Users/user/Library/unity.Craneballs.PlanetNomads Editor/. Also triple-checked my login details, which work fine on the forum, obviously.

Any idea what's going on? I can provide more details if needed.

I'm using a 2014 MBP retina, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB, Iris Pro.

Post Thanks / Like

Small update: The editor's Windows version works fine through PlayOnMac/Wine. I guess I'll be using that for now :P

Small update update: Getting some weird block placement issues with the Windows version, I guess I'll just have to wait :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Daum, I'm late tot he party again. Did the 1.0.10 update fix the issues for you?
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if I'm posting in a bit of an old thread, but this issue is still present in the 1.0.10 update sadly. I'm on a bit of a potato mac in comparison though: MBA (mid 2013), 1.3GHz i5, 4GB DDR3.

Hope it isn't too big of a problem and can be fixed soon :/

Happy to provide any extra information needed as well if that could possibly help

Post Thanks / Like
    It's definitely not your specs, at least in the terms of minimum requirements.

Unfortunately we were not able to figure this one out. Even though it happened on one of our friend's laptop so we had the machine physically at our disposal.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke