Post Thanks / Like

Question Can my pc run this game

So my PC if you need more specs or some thing else please tell me

Graphics card Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

free space 1.80 TB

CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Ram 15.9 GB usable

OS Windows 64 bit

also can i play it when it is released or will my pc not handle it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure about that, intel HD Graphics is just an intergrated graphics right? You may have problems there

I'm playing on an i7-3770K @ 3.5GHz with a cheap 170$ GTX 950 graphics card and getting 60 FPS on high. Mild stuttering when driving fast but other than that It's fine

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it will run. I've got a laptop with a i7 2.0Ghz, 8Gb of ram and a HD 3000 (which is worse) and I can run the game on the laptop with all settings on low. Haven't tried to set them higher. My PC has the same CPU as you do have, but it has a GTX 750 Ti in it (which is around €100 these days) and runs the game easily on the highest settings. So perhaps that would be something for the future for you as well? The GTX 750 Ti is very low powered yet pretty fast. Your HD 4000 should run this game on low - medium settings.

I'm going to load a bigger scene I made on my PC to the laptop later on, I'll let you know how that goes.

EDIT: cannot locate the save files, no clue where they are hiding :(
    Last edited by Benjamin (ShadowFlightBA); 26-08-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found the save files, they were nicely hidden. Transferred one of the projects from my PC to the Laptop and here's the result..... https://youtu.be/ZNRS5B4d-kg

It runs slower due to also recording the same time as playing. Without recording it is actually playable on the HD3000.

Post Thanks / Like
    so i have 1 more graphics card im not sure if this is better or worse just wondering if since its not integrated it might work better idk thanks to you all tho.
    it is a NVIDIA GeForce GT 620

Post Thanks / Like
    any dedicated card is better than integrated...mostly but based on what I've seen, you might get better performance out of the 620 but it's hard to say exactly. There are some features the gpu lack while the integrated has and vice versa. Test out both though, take note of the differences. I would say you would need to upgrade you gpu at some point, unless this is a laptop, then there's really nothing you could do.

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    im running into stuttering and hiccups when going 30km/h in the vehicle , other wise its fine on foot

on an gtx 970 and i7 4770k , so its better to use a discrete card , for intel id saw keep it at low

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My laptop specs:

CPU Intel core i5 2.4 gHz
    GPU Nvidia GeForce 540m
    RAM 4 Gb
    Windows 10 x64

When I run game on the high settings, I got 20 fps at the day (drop to 10 and lower, if I will ride a car.. Also fps drops at the night)

Now I play on the low setting with 800x600 resolution. I have 30 fps (blocked for high) but it drops to the 20 if I will ride car, and drops to 10 and lower at the night.

P.S. Oh, forgot. Yes, I know that my videocard too bad for new games. If... Only...
    (random foto, not my!)

screen_shot_2014-06-08_at_18.57.39.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    My laptop specs:

CPU Intel core i5 2.4 gHz
    GPU Nvidia GeForce 540m
    RAM 4 Gb
    Windows 10 x64

When I run game on the high settings, I got 20 fps at the day (drop to 10 and lower, if I will ride a car.. Also fps drops at the night)

Now I play on the low setting with 800x600 resolution. I have 30 fps (blocked for high) but it drops to the 20 if I will ride car, and drops to 10 and lower at the night.

P.S. Oh, forgot. Yes, I know that my videocard too bad for new games. If... Only...
    (random foto, not my!)

screen_shot_2014-06-08_at_18.57.39.jpg
    Are you sure you're not locking your fps?

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Locked fps for 30, because my system can't get more. Weird, that graphic settings has almost no influence on performance. Just my videocard too weak example.
    Also I have gtx 780ti, but I no have good PC for it. And I no have physical access to my old PC. YEs, old, because I buy "top" GPU for PC from ~2009y. I hope, that I buy new PC in the next year.
    Last edited by Harrison; 29-08-2016 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    disable all the locking anyways though there's no reason to have that. gpus are basically the most expensive parts for a pc so since you have that covered, may as well save up for the rest of the parts. you can't really do much to improve performance with laptops other than upgrade ram but i don't think that'll help much. You could try to change some settings on the nvidia control panel maybe you could get an fps boost from there?