Thread: Intelligent alien life

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Intelligent alien life

Also probably a future thing way off but maybe make it so once you've made it to the endgame and can travel between planets you could also encounter hostile and neutral alien species also capable of space travel.

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it would be cool if you also had to translate the alien language in order to interact with them non-hostility so they all have the potential to be helpful.

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    i suggested this some time ago , it would be filthy cool to be able to interact with other intelligent species !

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Wishblend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, the only question then would be what type of intelligent life.

I would say that it will take time but if they evolve the creature creation procedureal generation to the issue of intelligent life.

It would be Intresting to see what comes out of the mix.
    Always looking for hidden locations and ways to build

See my builds https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Zv_ap4HysL3HIl

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    The perimeters would have to be appearance, economy, Hostle/Docile, and how advanced are they/style of weapons and ships

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSTER View Post
    The perimeters would have to be appearance, economy, Hostle/Docile, and how advanced are they/style of weapons and ships
    Yes I agree.

But you forgot a parameter for intelligence level for example:-

level 0 for basic animal
    level 1 for smart animal
    level 2 for cunning animal
    level 3 for really smart animal
    level 4 for beginning stages of tool usage
    level 5 for basic tool usage
    level 6 for advanced tool usage
    level 7 for very advanced took usage

The thing being that humanity does not have to be at the top of the intelligence tree.

You said how advanced they are as a parameter, but intelligence level and how advanced they are are slightly different as they might be intelligent but not have the resources to build advanced technology.

I know that they want have it implemented for alpha or if they are thinking about it but it is an obvious evolution to there animal behavior over time.

That then bring in the question of what if they think you are some form of god that fell / came from the sky?

Would you be a good god or a bad god and all the things that could follow from that.

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblend View Post
    Yes I agree.

But you forgot a parameter for intelligence level for example:-

level 0 for basic animal
    level 1 for smart animal
    level 2 for cunning animal
    level 3 for really smart animal
    level 4 for beginning stages of tool usage
    level 5 for basic tool usage
    level 6 for advanced tool usage
    level 7 for very advanced took usage

The thing being that humanity does not have to be at the top of the intelligence tree.

You said how advanced they are as a parameter, but intelligence level and how advanced they are are slightly different as they might be intelligent but not have the resources to build advanced technology.

I know that they want have it implemented for alpha or if they are thinking about it but it is an obvious evolution to there animal behavior over time.

That then bring in the question of what if they think you are some form of god that fell / came from the sky?

Would you be a good god or a bad god and all the things that could follow from that.
    I agree however maybe a few more levels as even we humans went through many eras before being capable of even cars forget space travel, you'd need more pentameters other than just tool usage for that classification alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSTER View Post
    I agree however maybe a few more levels as even we humans went through many eras before being capable of even cars forget space travel, you'd need more pentameters other than just tool usage for that classification alone.
    I know, but that was just an example.