Thread: So, my newest wreck design... [WARNING, MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation So, my newest wreck design... [WARNING, MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!]

Warning! This topic may contain spoilers for you! If you don't want destroy your suprise, when game came out, don't watch pictures bellow.

This wreck still WIP and can change.

At this time, I not very active player in PN, but a month ago I started my new-new wreck design for new rules from this message.

Link

At this time, it may contain around 300 blocks, but if I make this "wreck" more wreacked (in survival, with unbuilding and destroyed parts) I can complete it with 250 or less blocks.
    Also, this design need at least few seats incide (as I planed in my old design), maybe, fuel tank instead blue container, and, at least, on or two trusters in engine section, I hope, devs can do it..

Your thoughts? Do you like my wreck?

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the wreck, and use in the console the "blockcount" command to find out exactly how many blocks there are.

- the top ceiling panel could be placed upside down to let the rich texture be outside
    - some deactivated small beacons could enrich the outside
    - a terminal could be added somewhere

Not sure if the next 2 ideas fit the theme:
    - small suspensions placed vertically can play the role of landing legs
    - if you have to reduce the block count maybe you can use sloped solar panels

I stop now because it is your wreck and I am not a builder
    Looks cool!

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for "blockcount" command - it's that, what I need. Yep, I was right - 314 blocks.

- Ok, roof is "fixed"
    - Terminal.. How I forgot about it.. Added!
    - In my design, small beacons will looks bad
    - I thought about small suspensions very long, but, therefore I not have small block of the door, I made imrovesed landing gears via blocks (they hide 2 part of wall with door), but I'll see, what I can do.

Thank you!