Thread: [0.9.1.0] Two new bugs to report (3rd person view and 7.1 Surround)

Post Thanks / Like

[0.9.1.0] Two new bugs to report (3rd person view and 7.1 Surround)

I've noticed two new issues of late:

• When I'm flying a ship, going to 3rd person view I'm stuck in "free-look" mode. So, now when I turn the ship, my view doesn't turn with the ship (as it used to do). Now, it remains static and I watch the ship turning in from of me as would be expected if in free-look mode. I can't seem to exit free-look in 3rd person either. Pressing the Alt key doesn't remove me from that mode and I don't see a key that removes free-look in 3rd person view once it is enabled.

So, when I travel by air to distant mines, I alternate between the Map key and 3rd person (a lot) to make minor adjustments in direction. The problem with the way things are working now is that the map's arrow indicator is fixed to the player and not the craft's position. So, I hafta turn the craft and then also re-orient myself to the the craft to see if I turned enough. What was a simple 1-step process is now 2 with more effort to accomplish it.

• If I enable Surround 7.1 audio (which I have), the game's music and sounds volumes increase every time I restart of the game regardless of the numerical setting. If I set the game's audio to just "Stereo", the problem does not exist.

Steam ref discussion thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/50405...0437370822692/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr.Goose (Dev) acknowledged the issues over in the Steam PN forum where I first asked others if they were seeing it. The Devs have replicated them and will fix at some point in the future. Thank-you Goose!

QA Lead (Craneballs)
    Post Thanks / Like
    no problem OG. ;)