Thread: [HIGH PRIORITY]Building falls in to the middle of planet

Post Thanks / Like

Post [HIGH PRIORITY]Building falls in to the middle of planet

Game Version: 0.9.0.4
    Game Type: SurvivalSimple Description: After save and turning off the game and later loading game base disappeared.
    Detailed Description: When I load saved game my base disappeared so I teleported myself to stasis chamber 'baza lotna', to find that my flying base is sinking into middle of planet, going out side the chamber means death.
    Any additional information:This doesn't affect any other blocks left on the base like air blade vehicles

Added attachment with saved game and output log, 2 sets of saved game 1st with base disappeared and 2nd were base was still in construction about 15h before

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aLHQvATDwvhyWd6bAxRUtr1yQOnYZ0ci

Post Thanks / Like
    i have had the smae thing but i saved and stoped the game my flying ship was on hovering above a miening feald i was trying to mine and when i reloaded my rig was baried in the ground all most completly. i manged to dig it out and then trieda gen and this time my shipw as nose frist deep int he planet and then. stoped it and tried agne and this time it sad i was in watter but yet there was ground around me when i look up so dont know what is going on but. if i knew where the game save was i would send you it. i have manged to get free of the ground and the water under it now i am trying to blast my ships way out and man am i deep in. this is the thrid time this has happend in the last two days.manges to same the flying ship and wating to see it happen agen

and yes it has been happening agen in 0.9.0.4 log out and came back this time with feet sliding across the deck and not being able to decomaion eney thing witht he laser it is as if ti is not there but form certon point you can get them it just takes some work
    Last edited by lb426; 05-08-2018 at 01:51 AM. Reason: updating of what eose i foudn to do with the frist bug

Developer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ziuber,

Did you try opening your saves in 0.9.1.0 version of the game? I've tried so, and in both save I found some buildings. But I am not sure what to look at.

You can download newer beta build of the game if you switch to beta branch in Steam. This version is build with newer 2018.1 version of Unity, and it might fix some issues with physics and this might be what fixed your case. If this problem persists in beta, could you please somehow point me on correct base that is missing? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by martinsustek View Post
    Hello Ziuber,

Did you try opening your saves in 0.9.1.0 version of the game? I've tried so, and in both save I found some buildings. But I am not sure what to look at..

You can download newer beta build of the game if you switch to beta branch in Steam. This version is build with newer 2018.1 version of Unity, and it might fix some issues with physics and this might be what fixed your case. If this problem persists in beta, could you please somehow point me on correct base that is missing? Thanks.
    Ave

The problem was with the biggest building which i try build as big flying base, smaller air blade vehicles where left on the top of building

I have the game from GOG so I don't know how to change to beta branch