Thread: Current Changes

Post Thanks / Like

Current Changes

I am really liking the direction things are going with the most recent update. That said, I also totally miss being able to recover that little handful of intermediate level parts from the wreckage around our initial drop pod! Those few Mk 2 plates, frames and SC electronics came in SO handy for building a mining rig near our pods.

The basic frames and plates we get now are nice, but really not that much help. Perhaps we could split the difference and give basic parts from the more common wing pieces and the more advanced parts from bulkheads?

I dislike dismantling my drop pod, so Iíve not yet broken it down to see what parts it offers yet.

Granted the average new player may not have much use for intermediate parts so early, but those of us who have been here a while certainly have learned their value!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same thought as Indigo when I saw the change logs.
    Didn't tried yet a new survival game play to see how it feels. (I mean I didn't played for long time to unlock all things)

Post Thanks / Like
    I play almost exclusively on Survival. I only use Creative to experiment with things that may or may not even work before committing resources to building them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will there be any attempt to make the "Low" graphic settings any lower? so someone on Intel graphics could play?

I ask, because in my particular experience, I backup the Unity3D folder located under ~/.config so I can span my game saves across devices, and unfortunately, not all my computers have dedicated graphics. The processors run the game fine, and there's more than enough RAM, but with integrated graphics, it's unplayable on those systems.

Post Thanks / Like
    That doesn't really seem relevant to this thread @Tethtibis, you may want to start a new thread.