Thread: Xbox one

Post Thanks / Like

Xbox one

Will the devs be adding Planet Nomads to Xbox one, if so I would definitely buy it. Because I have a PC that doesn't run games very well.

Post Thanks / Like
    That and Xbox one doesn't have games like planet nomads and I get bored of playing ark where I've already explored everything and I would like endless exploration. Its just something I like doing in a game

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    from the FAQ link at the top of the page:

We are primarily making the game for Windows PC and MACs. Additionally we plan to explore Linux port before the release on Steam. Very likely a VR support later on (we have Oculus Dev Kit 2 available in our office). And consoles after that. The availability of VR and consoles depends on the results of our January 2016 Kickstarter campaign.
    They had to hit $300k+ to aim for consoles, but they only made it just past the funding goal. So I would say it's not impossible, but highly unlikely at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Xbox One is a possibility, but if it did come out for consoles I belive it would be much later on in development. Then they'd only have to focus on getting the current content working on consoles instead of having to do it for each minor addition.