Thread: Altimeter

Post Thanks / Like

Altimeter

It would be useful to have an altimeter in the cockpit that shows both Above Ground Level and Above Sea Level.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the ASL altimeter! Still hoping for an AGL, but that's probably a lot of computing cycles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still would like a fuel/charge indicator. Checking my battery % via Build Vision or having to look in a generator is... well, not so great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    Still would like a fuel/charge indicator. Checking my battery % via Build Vision or having to look in a generator is... well, not so great.
    Maybe energy useage and fuel level indicators could be added to the Terminal block now that it's available in cockpit. It could be simple, just showing 4 states for power useage (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) -- sort of like suspensions have three icons to show low, medium & high.

Similar concept for fuel level, the indicators could be based on the maximum fuel capacity of the generator itself (not counting connected containers) but the lowest state indicator should probably be at 5% or 10% rather than 25%.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryndl View Post
    Maybe energy useage and fuel level indicators could be added to the Terminal block now that it's available in cockpit. It could be simple, just showing 4 states for power useage (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) -- sort of like suspensions have three icons to show low, medium & high.

Similar concept for fuel level, the indicators could be based on the maximum fuel capacity of the generator itself (not counting connected containers) but the lowest state indicator should probably be at 5% or 10% rather than 25%.
    I'd be alright with an exact reading on a terminal, but still would want an approximation gauge on the display. There's already a needle gauge there not doing anything. I'd rather not HAVE to add a terminal to every vehicle, as they are somewhat limited in their overall utility, especially on small vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't there a gauge at the top of the speedometer that tells you how much "fuel" you have left?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmCro View Post
    Isn't there a gauge at the top of the speedometer that tells you how much "fuel" you have left?
    There’s a gauge but I believe it is static. But it would be great to use as a fuel gauge.