Thread: From Shamara with love

Post Thanks / Like

From Shamara with love

Hiya guys.

I received some PM's from Shamara if I could translate some of his ideas.
    So the below ideas are all from Shamara, I'm just the mediator that translates for him/her (I'm not judging)

Before I start posting his ideas, I would like to point shamara to a wonderful site called google translate.
    Below is the unedited version from his german tekst towards english:

hud system

- Hud needs degrees for direction and a horizontal display for drilling with multitool in the underground. horizontal display also with degree indication. generally improves navigation with multitool digs through a mountain, vehicles, airplanes etc.
    - hud needs temperature indication so the player knows how hot / cold his environment is (better immersion)
    - Height display in the hud would also be nice, so players know how high or low he is above / below the sea level (water level).

map of the world

--Under to introduce / program a coordinate system. Is stupid, if you find a good job that you have to describe then cumbersome.
    Export possibility of the whole original map, to constantly describe which seed, etc. is suboptimal. maybe who wants to replay the map of someone else. It would also be really cool to be able to invite the card right away instead of rewriting it every time.
    - Add better detection possibilities when building. miniradar for vehicles, do not cover up uncovered when the radar is mined. Maybe insert network with database, if it should be realistic and immersive. a server, this possibility via w-lan the data transferred, etc. currently is uncovering and exploring the world very tedious. Setting up the entire radar and supplying it with energy requires a lot of resources.

game balance

- Be sure to revise all components, can not be that weighs a base plate 6 tons and only 2 grundramen plus panzerplatten costs if a dice 1 grundramen and panzerplatte costs where 30 kg is heavy.
    - generally rework the weights of the individual components, it is currently partly ridiculous how many propellers you have to use to lift for 4 tons.
    - more batteries, especially more charge in the existing batteries.
    - more solar panels for vehicles, also there, please rework the weights.
    - More resources, and processing options / crafting. Eg petroleum and its products.
    - Customized storage interface that can be stored, per network / base ... is awkward to sort everything out first before opening a warehouse every time you open a storage box. also introduce better ways of storage. For example, allocate mines and water pumps directly to a storage location. save everything best for future base structures.
    - better ways to save and load certain data in general. Especially in the area of ​​the world and its exploration / Aufklährung it would be desirable.
    possibility of a world-wide data network by construction / crafting introduce, for example server network on all bases, possibilities long range transmissions, etc.
    more zoom on the world map, especially when radar is in operation.
    - Better Baumenü, especially for saving already built things such as vehicles, etc. would be nice if you could store cool vehicles in the one save, and then import it in a new.
    - more components, grade for vehicle construction.
    - more mounting angle (45 degrees, 22.4 degrees, etc)
    - In the field of avionics, components need more drives, flaps, etc., especially VTOL drives. flight control must also include sideways drift. grade with helicopter-like drives like the air blades.
    -more energy options, such as hydrogen from clean water -> burn in a fuel cell reactor - also make it possible for a cycle (gives fuel cell / solar cell combinations where run almost endless, and need only because of evaporation water supply.).
    - weaponry 1 - 2 vehicles / plane weapons, plus possibility in the hud then to aim and attack targets (animals and their nests, if necessary).
    because one to machines rifles would be ok. 1 rigid, and one as a tower, the towers on car fire. best with energy consumption, so 1 puls laser tower, and 1 rigid gun.
    - more personal weapons, definitely something with greater range and accuracy and penetration (sniper attachment kit for the base gun, general attachments for the base gun would be funny).
    -greater magazine capacity for the base gun, 3 magazine switch for a godillo is suboptimal. or bigger damage, per shot.
    -more hot spots for the critters, 30 shots in the head are 29 too many, I think.
    Switching options for the personal weapons, single shot and serif fire would be good.
    - After loading the fire button must work properly again, it takes too long to bring the weapon into the stop and deliver the first shot.
    - introduction of NPC's. can be friendly (have quests / offer trade, join the player for base operation), be neutral (more or less in the pampa / stand around) or be hostile (pirate ties, aliens, etc.)
    - NPC can build limited, and have villages, cities, etc.
    - be sure to fill the emergency signals with human life, where the crew of the player wants to join in thanks. (see npc's)
    - Player character should have more optical customization options, and necessarily introduce female characters as a game character.
    - player figure should have the possibility to move quickly even without vehicle easy in the air, so alla jetman (link insert, notitz to me) possibility to build a special jetpack.
    - bigger world especially in the radius. It would be a dream to be able to explore a planet in earth size.
    - more species diversity, especially in the sky and in the water. flora would also be a little more cool, especially variations of existing things, is still too repetitive, too little natural
    - waterfalls, rivers, lakes, streams, everything that flows from top to bottom. no idea if the engine stops the game.

- the possibility to build around the world a closed road network, with variable, even in certain component calculations. or insert a component that connects 2 headstone panels together and, depending on the radius of the planets, gives the exact inclination to it. or, it is connected to each other at the top edge, and depending on the length, the whole automatically tilts ...

- 45 degrees and narrower angles, grade for vehicle building. only 90 degrees angle, is really suboptimal for certain things.
    - Adjusting weather systems can not be that it changes the weather every 5 minutes. more variations, a rainbow and 3d clouds would be nice.
    - plants and wildlife have to regenerate, especially animal eggs. if you mow down nests and plants at the moment, the planet will soon be lifeless.
    - generally better game optimization. Charging cycles should be reworked in the graphic. anyway, I wonder why my 8gb graphics memory are hardly exploited. as well amd gpus mitweiziehen, maybe the volcano engine install in the game. generally better customization of the hardware to the game. allocation of 32 GB of working memory and 8 GB or more, graphics memory should be possible.

and maybe for other languages a subforum? would be really nice
    Why on earth would someone spent all his time in life being a little bit creative, when you can go all the way?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...

Thank you

Greetings, Shamara.

QA Lead (Craneballs)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Shamara for suggestions and Dafuzz for your time to translate them

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Thank you Shamara for suggestions and Dafuzz for your time to translate them
    Youre verry welcome

Sry 4 late delay, has some heavy things to doo, in RL.

Question, do you can need 3D Modeller? I has knowlegde in Blender, if you can need help, i'm here.
    Has also send youre Company an Email.

Greetings Shamara.

QA Lead (Craneballs)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamara View Post
    Youre verry welcome

Sry 4 late delay, has some heavy things to doo, in RL.

Question, do you can need 3D Modeller? I has knowlegde in Blender, if you can need help, i'm here.
    Has also send youre Company an Email.

Greetings Shamara.
    At this moment there aren't any positions opened. But send us your portfolio to support@craneballs.zendesk.com and we will let you know if anything changes.