Thread: Suggestion: Weapon Turrets

Post Thanks / Like

Suggestion: Weapon Turrets

Vehicles need them, especially large, slow-moving vehicles (aka mobile bases), as do stationary bases.
    "Enter" a turret to switch to a First-Person view and fire at godillos - because everything else can be taken out with your standard pew-pew rifle or even multi-tool.

But weapon turrets would make for a great addition!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to build a "multitool" sort of thing onto a vehicle. Or a whole series of them, even. Great big industrial-sized versions. I could even make a tunnel-boring machine with those!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _Pax_ View Post
    I'd love to build a "multitool" sort of thing onto a vehicle. Or a whole series of them, even. Great big industrial-sized versions. I could even make a tunnel-boring machine with those!!
    A tunneling machine would be pretty neat, but I'd want some sort of "Material Collector" to go with it, because with my luck, I'd opt to tunnel through a mountain that was made of Xeanite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I did say "multi-tool" ... the same thing we use to collect material. And for exactly that reason, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    As weapons go, the multi-tool is rather lacking though. Not that it can't serve as a weapon, but... not quite what I was thinking as far as a weapon turret. Now, a large Mining Laser... that's a horse of a different color, that I could ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't saying only the multi-tool. Just, turrets in general = yes please, including the option to mount multi-tools on them.

QA Lead (Craneballs)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multitool on vehicles sounds nice!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Having a multi-tool mount on a vehicle with a cargo full of materials for building, would make large remote project a bit easier. Since devs fixed the infinite range wireless bug, thanks I guess. :P