Thread: Suggestion: Explosives

Post Thanks / Like

Suggestion: Explosives

Mining is an important factor when it comes to accumulation of materials, but finding a good spot can be quite a challenge at times. Drilling shafts and tunnels looking for a vein of ores with the multi-tool, even the Mk. IV Multi-tool, while at full heath, can be a tedious exercise - and that's just one time where explosives could be very useful for removing larger amounts of terrain at one time.

Likewise, while out exploring, there have been many times where the terrain is simply too uneven to cross and leveling out large areas at one time by multi-tool can be an excruciating exercise - making the option to blast a large area quite appealing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Explosions????

Explosions.jpg
    Why on earth would someone spent all his time in life being a little bit creative, when you can go all the way?

Post Thanks / Like
    Explosives would be great.
    I've often dreamed about flying over a Godillo nest, dropping something and waiting for the BOOM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdadda06 View Post
    Explosives would be great.
    I've often dreamed about flying over a Godillo nest, dropping something and waiting for the BOOM!
    Door wall section under aircraft, mounted with the door facing the ground + Terminal + Explosives = Bomb Bay.

Not exactly my intentions... but I'm laughing manically at the premise.