Thread: RE: Introduction

Post Thanks / Like

Hello there all,

Wanted to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself,

My name is loken and amongst many other things i do on the interwebs i do a little live streaming and YouTube here and there.

One of my frequent viewers pointed me in the direction of this game during a live stream (more than likely while i was crashing my imperial clipper into the side of a star port during elite:dangerous) and i was blown away at what i found. The concept of this game looks great and the potential is clear to anyone who takes a look at this. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this game takes shape and hope i can, in a small way, help spread the word about it!.

Good luck to the development team who's vision defiantly has to become a reality and i hope to see you all in the forums.

Good vibes

Lokenplays aka Loken

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy elite dangerous, I play that too, cant wait to see what becomes of it

Post Thanks / Like

Aaah, welcome to the forum Loken. It is good to see the internet drums are beating!

If you feel the building part of the game would already intrigue your viewers, we'll more than welcome a session of that, you can downlaod it for MAC and WIN here: http://www.planet-nomads.com/editor

We'll definitely be in touch with an alpha build of the game.

Thanks for believing in us and good luck out there.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke