Thread: Conveyor Fix and Suggestion

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Conveyor Fix and Suggestion

This is kind of a jumbled idea so follow me camera guy.

First, Conveyors, when connected over long distances, work great, until you try to expand the system. Removing a piece from the middle and then replacing it makes only one side of the conveyor connect. There should be a "Press C" setting to force conveyors to reconnect to appropriate adjacent blocks.

Second, My idea. The Conveyor connector is great and all but would like to see a really endgame version that connected over infinite distance but only in a straight line. So even if you're replacing a 100 some conveyer straight you could do so with a serious piece of tech. It would be majorly expensive costing dozens of quantum parts and maybe even a power cell or high energy cost?

Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    So far the most likely option to ever join two grids together comes from the hope of maybe being able to construct the other grid from a blueprint directly attached to an existing grid.
    Another idea would be to allow us to change a block without removing the previous block, as that would keep the grid intact.

Post Thanks / Like
    The wand focus of equal trade!

Post Thanks / Like
    "Another idea would be to allow us to change a block without removing the previous block, as that would keep the grid intact."

I agree. That would make things quite awesome.