Thread: Refund

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Refund

I accidentally bought two copies of alpha nomad (don't ask I'm stupid sometimes) is there any way I could refund one of the copys (sorry if the answer is obvious this is my first time buying a game like this)
    Last edited by JDMSTER; 09-06-2016 at 01:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi JDMSTER,

Sure refunding the second copy won't be a problem. However, I only see one order under the e-mail associated with your forum account. Was the second order under a different e-mail?

D.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I could give you the email that I want to refund the first purchase I typoed the email and created it to save the order but bought one under the correct email be cause I didn't know if I had actually save it but I did and now have two copies

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. All set.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I purchased PN way back when it was in early access, I played a bit but it lags really bad on my Mac, I decided to wait until it was released officially to see if it was any better, and it still doesn't run, I have barely played at all and was wondering if i can get a refund.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Thread necromancy is bad, mmm'kay?

Also, the game is still in Alpha / Early access. Dissatisfaction with performance at this stage really isn't a good reason to seek a refund.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _Pax_ View Post
    Thread necromancy is bad, mmm'kay?

Also, the game is still in Alpha / Early access. Dissatisfaction with performance at this stage really isn't a good reason to seek a refund.
    The forum moderator mentioned somewhere, he would prefer players to use the search function before posting the same thing again
    I wonder why. If people have just a slightly different idea, I guess a new thread would be better.

In this case CaptnCawdor found a thread where somebody managed to get a refund and he hopes to make a link to that case.
    I feel sorry for CaptnCawdor and I would not want to interfere and try to influence this kind of communication with Craneballs. Craneballs should handle the issue and try to keep their customers happy.
    Last edited by Menzagitat; 21-04-2018 at 07:58 AM.

QA Lead (Craneballs)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCawdor View Post
    Hey I purchased PN way back when it was in early access, I played a bit but it lags really bad on my Mac, I decided to wait until it was released officially to see if it was any better, and it still doesn't run, I have barely played at all and was wondering if i can get a refund.

Thanks
    I've sent you PM