Thread: Few suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

Few suggestions

Is it possible to make a pointer when you leave the car without a beacon. Or would that be too unrealistic ? I mean it is not like it makes the gameplay impossible or anything.

Is electricity being transfered wireless from switch to other equipments. I mean i see a blue line going to the device. I was gonna say if it creates a field maybe electrocute a little ? I understand it is nice to know which parts are provided with electricity. it makes it obvious. Maybe when you name the switch and check your equipment (tires,machines, lights , etc) it show that switch's name on connect electricity icon. Or maybe if power is connected it can show a switch icon in there ? I havent build terminal. Maybe that is what it is doing. I am still progressing

I am not sure about this one if it is a bug or if it is a suggestion but when inside the car and you go underwater should you be able to breath or not? before oxygen tank and suit update i get error under water saying my oxygen is getting low.

Thank you for you hard work and this lovely game.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Is it possible to make a pointer when you leave the car without a beacon. Or would that be too unrealistic ? I mean it is not like it makes the gameplay impossible or anything."
    Wouldn't a solar beacon fix that for you? it's cheap easy to make and you can turn off the light and it'll still show marker for you.

"Is electricity being transferred wireless from switch to other equipment.
    I was gonna say if it creates a field maybe electrocute a little ? "
    I always thought it was quantum entangle principal at work (@.@). So making our vehicles and bases would kill us? o.O

"
    I understand it is nice to know which parts are provided with electricity. it makes it obvious."
    Machine without power will show a red hexagon with a white lightning bolt, this is true if it's not connect to power or the switch providing power is off.

"
    I am not sure about this one if it is a bug or if it is a suggestion but when inside the car and you go underwater should you be able to breath or not? before oxygen tank and suit update i get error under water saying my oxygen is getting low. "
    No you can not breathe under water a suit upgrade will give you longer time before you run out of air, and the O2 tank can extend you stay under water, but you still need air or you'll get a warning of low O2 and the critical O2 and then you start to loss Health.
    Last edited by Cypher091; 09-03-2018 at 10:11 PM.