Thread: No Man's Sky is Delayed (again)

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

No Man's Sky is Delayed (again)

Gamestop store employees were told to place "Coming Soon" stickers over top of the "June 21st" signs...

Come on, Nomads - maybe you guys can beat them to their own party... ;-)

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/52267/...ust/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it's coming sooner hahah
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    There seems to be conflict in various gamestop stores. Some say it will be delayed, others say not at all. So far I treat is a rumor until we receive an official notice. It would not surprise me of the digital version will still be released at the said dates, but that the physical version is delayed. So far, the gamestop website sticks to the release date, as do all others.

Quote Originally Posted by Maslostroj View Post
    Maybe it's coming sooner hahah
    Now that would be cool

Post Thanks / Like
    Official notice arrived:

However, as we approached our final deadlines, we realised that some key moments needed extra polish to bring them up to our standards
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...n-no-mans-sky/

Now the big question is..... which will come first, No Man's Sky or Planet Nomads?

Post Thanks / Like
    10th of August. Wew.
    Go to sleep seeing everyone denying rumors, and wake up to everyone losing it over the new release date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Steam still says release date is in June, so does that mean that PS4 release is delayed until then while pc is not or would both be delayed?

I've seen plenty of games get delayed over and over again, so the real question is whether this will be the first and only delay or rather the first in a long chain of delays.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad PitykePadavan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm maybe I can play Planet Nomads (alpha) before No Man's Sky, who knows

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazbat View Post
    10th of August. Wew.
    Go to sleep seeing everyone denying rumors, and wake up to everyone losing it over the new release date.
    Yeah, people are so impatient these days. I don't mind it coming later, I've got other things to do during the summer and most of it doesn't involve gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by solo View Post
    Steam still says release date is in June, so does that mean that PS4 release is delayed until then while pc is not or would both be delayed?

I've seen plenty of games get delayed over and over again, so the real question is whether this will be the first and only delay or rather the first in a long chain of delays.
    Both are delayed, Hello Games posted a message on Twitter about that. Since they've sold out to Sony, I don't think they can even release the PC version before the PS4 version anyway.