Thread: Planet Nomads Mugs ?

Post Thanks / Like

Planet Nomads Mugs ?

Can we buy the Planet Nomads mugs or T-Shirts we see in the Nomadic Adventures videos from somewhere?

Developer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mugs and shirts were part of Kickstarter campaign as an optional reward for our backers. They were manufactured in small quantity.

We still have a few of them remaining in our "warehouse", as well as some caps and bottle openers, but worldwide postage costs a lot and packaging and sending it is a lot of work. Also t-shirts always does not fit and you have even more work with returns. So we rather keep it as giveaways for special occasions like conferences or as prices for some contests (like the Christmas one).

If there were a bigger demand we could arrange one extra round, but do not complain that it is overpriced.. I think that mug could cost around 50 USD with shipping. Do you still want to buy it? Are there anyone else who want to buy Planet Nomads themed merchandise?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by martinsustek View Post
    Mugs and shirts were part of Kickstarter campaign as an optional reward for our backers. They were manufactured in small quantity.

We still have a few of them remaining in our "warehouse", as well as some caps and bottle openers, but worldwide postage costs a lot and packaging and sending it is a lot of work. Also t-shirts always does not fit and you have even more work with returns. So we rather keep it as giveaways for special occasions like conferences or as prices for some contests (like the Christmas one).

If there were a bigger demand we could arrange one extra round, but do not complain that it is overpriced.. I think that mug could cost around 50 USD with shipping. Do you still want to buy it? Are there anyone else who want to buy Planet Nomads themed merchandise?
    I'll wager once Planet Nomads hits release and people start to see what an amazing game it is there will be a demand for merchandise. And merchandising, done right, can be an absolute gold mine - just ask George Lucas. Planet Nomads has the chance to be a blockbuster title, as long as it continues on the path it has been - the development has been stellar so far. PN is easily one of the best Early Access titles I've gotten behind, and there is so much potential here for it to be an enormous success.

Hit even 90% of that potential at release and yes, merchandising will be a runaway success as well.