Thread: one of my base is now a ghost...

Post Thanks / Like

one of my base is now a ghost...

I can see it but I have no interaction with the blocks of my base. If I walk over any block I simply walk through it everything is now like a ghost.
    No matter what save I load, even in the oldest where my base was not completed, the block are not tangible or accessible.

Attached the saves:
    https://mega.nz/#!LUYS1ZQI!SL05qPuwKQ40Un_PmSbCLkFSjGeBGDKwAj1gA1x 57LM

Please help.

Post Thanks / Like
    It could be a known problem we're working on or a new one - thanks for the saves, we'll check them out.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Daniel, any change that your team will fix my saves when the bug is addressed?

Or maybe just updating to the next build where the issue is fixed will also cure my saves?

Kickstarter Unique Nomad Veshke's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another 'me too' - I started a new survival game before xmas (to get the presents) and decided to build a treehouse (base is above a clump of trees held up by four support posts.

I saved the game and came back a few hours later and when I restarted it seemed to blur for a moment and then I got the 'internal injuries' warning and died. Took me a couple tries to realize it was because I was in my base and immediately falling when the game started because the base is now a ghost. I can walk through the posts and stairs as if they aren't there. This was all in 0.8.4 - but the same problem is still there after updating to 0.8.5.

I can send more info to someone if it will help - you'd just have to tell me what to send and where to find it

I am really, really sad - it was the best base I'd made yet - and I had so much resource built up!! Wahhhhhhhh!!!!

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same bug is discussed here. I am now always worried that it would ruin my efforts when loading my saved game.
    The more you know, the crazier you look.

My screenshots from PN.