Thread: [MED PRIORITY] Ressources vanishing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

[MED PRIORITY] Ressources vanishing

Game Version: Version 0.8.1
    Simple Description: Ressource loss
    Detailed Description: Ressources are lost and do not drop on the ground if inventory is full or something interrupts the pickup
    Reproducibility: Every time
    How to Reproduce: 1. construct something
    2. Fill each inventory slot with something (must not be the same thing used in contruction before)
    3. Deconstruct whatever you built in step 1
    4. Ressources will be missing, e.g. no Composite mk2 in your inventory nor on the ground
    Any additional information: Ressources also vanish if the pickup is interrupted by autosave.
    Last edited by fbo; 03-12-2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: title

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, deconstructing blocks with inventories destroy the items stored inside, so careful about that.

The autosave interrupting pick-up and destroying items is new and we'll have to check that out. Thanks for the info.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslostroj (Daniel) View Post
    Hey, deconstructing blocks with inventories destroy the items stored inside, so careful about that.The autosave interrupting pick-up and destroying items is new and we'll have to check that out. Thanks for the info.

Sorry, I mean the players inventory where the ressources should go back into. If the suit inventory is full the deconstructed ressources have nowhere to go and vanish instead of dropping to the ground.

BTW: Deconstructing blocks with their own inventories works fine, at least for containers. That's my shortcut for "take all"

Developer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi fbo,

There really was a bug in item deconstruction. Thank you for pointing it out.
    It is fixed in the upcoming update, items will drop on ground in case of full inventory.

Post Thanks / Like

happy to help and thx.