Thread: Contact forum admin?

Kickstarter Unique Nomad Veshke's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Contact forum admin?

Anyone know how to contact a forum admin? I've used the 'contact us' webform a couple times but received no reply to my question/issue. I'm fine with any answer but I'd really like to actually get one

Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to me they have only one guy who drops by the forum every now and then, but no real community manager/active forum admin to deal with issues. I know they are a relatively small dev team...but I do think they need to get a bit more active in the community support area.

Spam posts on the forum here sit for ages where a good admin would have them deleted and the account locked in 5 seconds flat.

I would suggest it to them...but...er...Catch 22

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it seems the form ain't working sometimes, we tried all we could. Send me an e-mail directly. It's daniel at planet-nomads.com

Flakmagnet1701 - you'd suggest to take that role?
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Unique Nomad Veshke's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for seeing this and answering, Daniel!!

My experience on the forums so far is that there is way more interaction than I would have expected! And, personally, I'd like people to be spending their time making the game better and interacting with players than cleaning up spam!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm experiencing some on-off bugs when writing posts where the page drops down when I press Space or the cursor goes to random locations on the text so it ends up jumbled. Ended up writing some entries in Notepad and copy paste.

Developer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have Google Chrome, and spacebar goes page down as usual, but when I have the cursor in the "Quick Reply" area, space does not scroll. Except for the case when area is scrolled out, then any key scrolls it in.

What OS and internet browser are you using? Have you tried using another browser? Do you have any browser extensions installed? Are there any javascript errors displayed?