Thread: Game is disabling my mouse buttons

Post Thanks / Like

Game is disabling my mouse buttons

Hi Craneballs guys!

I am encountering very weird issue, bug might be on my computer, but this happens only with this game...

Game Version: Version 0.7.11
    Simple Description: Game disables my mouse buttons after a while.
    Detailed Description:
    After several minutes (5 to 30 so far) my mouse buttond (all of them) stops working - even when out of game, i have to reconnect my mouse to get back on.
    I have two mouses, this happens only on my Func MS-3 mouse, not on the other generic cheap one - regardless if both are connected or only Func.
    Reproducibility: Every time
    How to Reproduce: just run the game for some time, even in background
    Any additional information: Info
    Log file: https://pastebin.com/ZtZxHQqN
    DXdiag: https://pastebin.com/gyPbHD5D

Thans for splendid game guys, when I realized you're my fellow countrymen, I've just bought it right away

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Adam,

This is a consistent problem we've been seeing for a while. Turning off power saving modes and USB suspending in Windows sometimes help. Connecting the device to the root USB connector sometimes helps. Not using hubs or other unnecessary devices (joysticks, gamepads) sometimes helps.

Sadly not every time and we don't have a solution yet. We believe this is caused by a 3rd-party plugin we use for control customization, but reporting this and chatting with them didn't reveal any solution.

Man, this is always a bummer to hear, even more so when it's from a fellow countryman. Thanks for supporting the development of PN, hope we can fix this one day.

If all the above fails, we're afraid the cheap mouse is the only remaining solution.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Developer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Adam,

Few weeks ago we changed configuration of the InControl library which could solve some USB/controllers related problems. Could you please test it again with latest version of the game and let us know if the issue presists or is resolved now? Thank you.

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can get answer. I had problems with my usb mouse before. After patch, which fix this issue, I not saw this problem after ~7 hr of playing.