Thread: PN Development on Trello - Features past, present and future

Post Thanks / Like

PN Development on Trello - Features past, present and future

You will enjoy this development overview board on Trello, when you can't wait for the next blog post update.

With a single glance you'll see what we are working on, what is done and what is planned.

Planet Nomads Development Overview on Trello
    Last edited by Maslostroj (Daniel); 15-03-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    You made my day!! I'm nosy and very much enjoy knowing what you guys are doing to the game! Thanks!

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, very cool! (...gone to discover features)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslostroj View Post
    You will enjoy this development overview board on Trello, when you can't wait for the next blog post update.

With a single glance you'll see what we are working on, what is done and what is planned.

Planet Nomads Development Overview on Trello
    Thanks for that! i'm following advancement with great enthusiasm !

Big up for that great idea also !!! => Animal dens/burrows/lairs graphic design
    "The five colors make a man blind, the five tones make a man deaf,' because if you can only see five colors, you're blind, and if you can only hear five tones in music, you're deaf. You see, if you force sound into five tones, you force color into five colors, you're blind and deaf. The world of color is infinite, as is the world of sound. And it is only by stopping fixing conceptions on the world of color and the world of sound that you really begin to hear it and see it." - Lao Tzu