Thread: 0.7.10 Changes Jetpack - Nest Spawns

Post Thanks / Like

0.7.10 Changes Jetpack - Nest Spawns

I believe I can fly.... Fully upgraded jetpack I can cruise for hours...

I also discovered you cannot shoot straight down while flying. That is a bummer. Have to get within hoof range in order to shoot the blue deer things.

Seeing a lot of new nest spawns... This is going to be interesting. Got to go clear all my roadways again..

Got nests spawning in the middle of my mine sites.

Godillos Up The Godillhole.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    We are already exploring one save where a tree spawned inside a building and have located when it happens, but we're baffle by the why it happens - as there were no changes in the way terrain and objects are generated. The same applies to these new nests you talk about. A bit of mystery for now.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Daniel,

My first guess is that it has something to do with the new difficulty settings where the spawn density did not meet the 'default' settings. Somehow it triggered a regeneration of nests when this world was first run under 0.7.10. Many of the nest have regenerated in their original locations.

I was wondered if random nest re-spawning was added, or might it be added in the future?

Regards,
    Sam