Thread: Why Power The Stasis Chamber?

Kickstarter Hologram Nomad Zombie Hugger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Why Power The Stasis Chamber?

What benefit is there to providing power to it? You sleep for 8 hours and regenerate like normal without power. I have never once tried connecting and I keep forgetting to try when I do get in game.

What is the benefit?
    Why hug a tree when you can hug a zombie?

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fairly sure it will run out of power after a while but might not be implemented.

Kickstarter Hologram Nomad Zombie Hugger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just noticed that powering the stasis chamber fills up your thirst and hunger as well. That is neat. Makes travelling a hell of a lot simpler when you do not need to nurture yourself.
    Last edited by Zombie Hugger; 09-11-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Why hug a tree when you can hug a zombie?

Post Thanks / Like
    Correct
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    This was my main thought with the current Stasis nerf update.

Some very vocal players compalined it was too easy.

I highlighted the difference between powered n unpowered stasis and was berated for saying so. Including telling me to play Creative if I didnt like a hard-survival. What a cheek.

I have, upto the nerfed Stasis, been playing for over 1,200 and had enjoyed every waking moment in PN. In fact it was my most fav game of all.

Now because of those vocal few my fun in PN has ended cos I am forced to grind for food n drink. I do find that totally unfair. PN is all about choice. Play the game as you want to play. But to be forced one way or the other is not a good choice.

Basically:-

1. Unpowered Stasis = Heals stamina, but not food n drink
    2. Powered Stasis = All stats goto 100% (including food n drink)

That meant I could play the type of game I wanted to play. With or without a powered statis, until the nerf Stasis. Now I dont have a choice anymore.

So for the time being PN is now unfortunately on hold for me. My one question is WHY nerf the Stasis?

I will still follow the progress of PN. PN is truly a unique game, Beautiful scenery, so much to explore, Collect resources, Build whatever your creative mind can conjour up. Basically have fun. And finally ..... yes, I do miss PN but it has to be enjoyable.

Happy nomading all