Thread: [LOW PRIORITY] Unusually High Fall Damage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

[LOW PRIORITY] Unusually High Fall Damage

Game Version: 0.7.6.0
    Ubuntu 14.04 Kernel 3.13.0.123 generic 64 bit
    Simple Description: "Fell" off of a foundation block and took unusually high damage.
    Detailed Description: Built a 3 story vehicle assembly building. Removed a foundation block and placed a hover jack on ground. While placing blocks around jack, I fell off existing foundation onto either the 'level' ground or the jack itself. Heard suit thrusters fire and I landed hard taking 65% damage to health. When in reality I fell approximately the height of an armour block. Foundation block was complete, jack and smaller surrounding blocks were frame only.
    Repeatable: Happened Once, Walked over the same area several times. Did not repeat.

Could have been a physics glitch. I will repost and include logs if it happens again.

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like
    Roger that. We had high collision damage when running to the fences before, but that was fixed. Now there's the vertical issue to that. Let us know if the trouble reappears.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke