Thread: Live Stream

Post Thanks / Like

Live Stream

Just wanted you to know that i am going to attempt a live stream of planet nomads, all are welcome to watch me stumble about and make a total fool of myself. See me search for rare materials and become food for some alien creature, or just die to the elements. Either way it should be good for a laugh or two.

I will be streaming Thursday from 8:00 am until 12:00 Noon CST afterwards i will take the footage and edit out the long boring parts of me swimming across an ocean or walking 10K back to base because i forgot something and then posting it on you tube for those that couldn't watch the live stream.

I am new to streaming so i will undoubtedly make a ridiculous amount of mistakes so please bare with me. Also if i don't respond to your questions in chat please understand that i am nearly 60 years old and do find it harder to multi-task, but i will try to do my best. Wish me luck.

i should be able to get 3 or 4 edited videos from the stream they will go up on my youtube channel
    Thanks for reminding me Daniel...the link is https://www.twitch.tv/chicagobobtv
    Here is the link for the first video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZWPzSSV5nP1zStn_CYWDTA?view_as=subscriber
    Last edited by ChicagoBob; 19-09-2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: forgot the link

Post Thanks / Like
    We wish you luck and looking forward to hear that grandiose voice of yours!

What's the link going to be? Twitch? ChicagoBob nickname? Or Youtube live?
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke