Thread: Vehicle ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Vehicle ideas

Trying not to fill the forums with posts so grouping these.

• Vehicle horn, to scare off animals in your way and because it's cool
    • Handbrake to stop the vehicle rolling downhill when idling in the cabin. Say, use spacebar to turn on/off
    • Access storage units' inventory and switch between stasis chamber and cabin if within reach without exiting vehicle altogether. I tend to get slaughtered by animals if trying to switch over when near them
    • Ice treads upgrade or appliable item? Reduce probability of slipping and sliding about in the ice and snow biome.

P.s. Is there a way to double space the above?
    P.p.s. Why is the forum font set to 8pt here? Tiny, I have to zoom in just to read it.
    Last edited by Trilobyte; 13-09-2017 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Removed and added points

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not so sure on engine noise, these are electric wheels (no actual engine involved) so the whine seems to be rather appropriate in my opinion.

As for the tread idea, I actually posted this pic in another thread about wheels, wishing for them:

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not seen the above like that before just regular tanks in museums. Could maybe improve grip on ice, I was sliding all over the place in my vehicle trying to get out of that area.