Thread: (HIGH priority) exploding then disappearing vehicles

Post Thanks / Like

(HIGH priority) exploding then disappearing vehicles

Game Version: 0.7.2.0
    Simple Description: i attached a winch shackle to to my vehicle to right it and it exploded
    Detailed Description: my 12 wheeled mobile base after disappearing from a different glitch reappear on its side and when i attached a winch shackle to it to try and right it again it instantly tweaked and exploded into its various components then disappeared completely taking all the supplies it held and used to create it with it
    Reproducibility: Occasionally
    How to Reproduce: attache winch shakle to vehicle( first time this happend unknown if related to previous glitch that made it disappear in first place
    Any additional information: Info
    Log file:
    DXdiag:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello doooom32, would it be possible to include a save game with your vehicle (prior before it left of course)?

Game saves can be found in the following folders:

Windows: C:\Users\[YourName]\AppData\LocalLow\Craneballs\PlanetNomads
    Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Craneballs/PlanetNomads/
    MAC: MAC > USERS > [Your Username] > Library > Application Support > unity.Craneballs.PlanetNomads

MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE _main.db FILE, OR ELSE THE SAVES WON'T WORK.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    would throw a save up but (a) i tend not to save much usualy only before i log and (b) it has been many a year since i consideerd myself computer savy enough to find anything in teh computer that way
    if it happens again ill see if i can a someone to help me find teh save file b4 the next auto save

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a similar issue last night whilst trying to grind down a vehicle to re-use the parts. I disassembled a wheel from the suspension unit, and got blown almost to death and 150m away. Then when I tried again on another part, the ehicle fired up into the air. It did not come down.......or if it did, it didn't land where I could find it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Having this problem with multiple saves on 0.7.4 tonight.

The usual weird suspension freakouts that the physics engine gets into seems to have increased by an order of magnitude with this latest version.