Thread: Breaking the Multiplayer "promise"

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Breaking the Multiplayer "promise"

1: i am a early , very early supporter of planet nomads

2: this is not a hate thread

iv wasted about 240$ on planet nomads for two alpha nomad tiers for me and a friend , the devs seemed honest and unlike 95% of the early access or AAA devs we see today

The stretch goals were always part of the final plan , weather or not that ammount is reached , now back tracking on such a huge promise is very shady as well as counter productive , how man single player sandbox games have we seen flourish ? exactly.

All in all a very bad move to eliminate the possibility of multiplayer altogether as well as breaking a promise .

Yes a promise , i can link MID and POST KS videos of theirs claiming as such , and thus are obligated to clarify on this further , a total scrapping of MP not only makes them liars but also black lists them from many peoples trust . "We are going to make great dedicated servers"

This thread is not for the few anti multiplayer elitists to argue , its for people that feel the same way i do about this , and the devs to try to respond , please refrain from making this an argument.

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    The post has already been answered by one of the developers and explained why the decision was made , while id still say multiplayer was a feature that was what got me in

i accept the explanation and apology if it means getting the game done with a full focus

please lock this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where does it say this about multiplayer ? I can't find anything anywhere.

I can't say I am bothered about multiplayer, although it's something that would be good to have, plus probably best left till most other things have been implemented and debugged. I mostly play solo, but if friends also have the game, then I usually end up playing with them on our own server.

EDIT: As posted by Maslostroj (Daniel) in another thread. Thanks

https://www.planet-nomads.com/faq/#will6725
    Last edited by Chucksta; 01-09-2017 at 01:33 PM.