Thread: Some suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

Some suggestions

● corner armor block inverted
    ● arc block inverted
    ● sloped arc corner inverted
    ● corner arc inverted
    ● three way corner conveyor (x, y, z axis)
    ● four way corner conveyor (2*x, y, z axis)
    ● single square conveyor block
    ● 2 block wide staircase
    ● spiral staircase
    ● automated water pump with conveyor connection.
    ● a button that builds and retains a full stack of the selected item. (Automated printer)
    ● same c-menu controls of the hover jack for the winch.
    ● a 1 in 2 chance to get a sapling, which you can plant near your base, from the trees or plants that you cut down.
    ● the ability to spilt a stack of items in your inventory

New code rule: automated machines can only place items in storage that's directly connected. So if there is for example a 3d printer in the conveyor line between the automated miner and storage, than the storage will not be filled by the automated miner.

Thanks for the 3 block wide cockpit, this was also on my list.
    Last edited by aRPeaR; 31-08-2017 at 07:49 PM. Reason: addition

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aRPeaR View Post
    New code rule: automated machines can only place items in storage that's directly connected. So if there is for example a 3d printer in the conveyor line between the automated miner and storage, than the storage will not be filled by the automated miner.
    That would make the game less fun. Currently, it's fun to make compact bases and mobile bases using the ports that structures already have. This rule would just require a lot more conveyors to make the same bases. It would also be harder for new players to understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    ● the ability to split a stack of items in your inventory

We have that; When you drag items to a new slot, also press ALT to split the stack, or press CTRL to move 10 items from the stack.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariah View Post
    That would make the game less fun. Currently, it's fun to make compact bases and mobile bases using the ports that structures already have. This rule would just require a lot more conveyors to make the same bases. It would also be harder for new players to understand.
    It is frustrating when your storage is full of items where you don't want them. And some people like production line management.
    To me it's only logical that you don't convey your uranium through your food processor.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is frustrating when your storage is full of items where you don't want them. And some people like production line management.
    To me it's only logical that you don't convey your uranium through your food processor.
    I'd rather have an item sorter (conveyor) block for that.
    I made screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/D1FM7 \o/

Post Thanks / Like
    Or logical filters for storage, like have been suggested in other posts. Be able to enable/disable different types of materials in each storage unit, maybe? So you dump in some iron, and it bounces through a storage network until it finds a unit that allows iron to be held.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Viking View Post
    ● the ability to split a stack of items in your inventory

We have that; When you drag items to a new slot, also press ALT to split the stack, or press CTRL to move 10 items from the stack.
    Ok, I probably translated it wrong from english, when i went through the keyboard controls. I thought that those keys where for crafting and building.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, but we can solve the problem without breaking current gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrmithrax View Post
    Or logical filters for storage, like have been suggested in other posts. Be able to enable/disable different types of materials in each storage unit, maybe? So you dump in some iron, and it bounces through a storage network until it finds a unit that allows iron to be held.
    Exactly. That would be an excellent solution.