Thread: Forum bug.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

Forum bug.

So I have this bug on THIS forum only.
    When I type at fo me normal speed, for most that's fs it just doesn't get all the letters Itype.
    It misses pces letters anything and everything and issuch a pin in he behindto me Im am close o givin up n this forum al toether.
    So below isa copy of ths very post hat again had to edit on a notpad before cut and paing itto hre for you to al augh your gutz ou at ho utterly stupid I must look form awesome spellin you forum has forced on me.

So I have this bug on THIS forum only.
    When I type at for me normal speed, for most thats fast, it just doesnt get all the letters I type.
    It misses spaces, letters anything and everything and is such a pain in the behind to me, I am close to giving up on this forum all together.
    So below is a copy of this very post that again had to be edited on a notepad before cutting and pasting it to here for you to all laugh at how utterly stupid I must look for my awesome spelling your forum has forced on me.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    So no one else is getting this error ?

I am the only one gettingthis roblem ?

I am the only one getting this problem ?

I guess this forum is a write off then.

My browser is up to date so what gives ?

So I have drilled a couple of hundred hrs ito h gme, found some bugs but cant report bugger all on this forum becse Im no dealinith this insane orum hump ou spelling and oally screw ouost p bug.
    O look I need o wrewrite t again, whaddya know....

EDITED VERSION.

So I have drilled a couple of hundred hours into this game, found some bugs but cant reports bugger all on this forum because Im not dealing with this insane forum hump your spelling and totally screw your post bug !
    Oh look I need to re-write it again whadda ya know.

Who does the forum for PN ?

Post Thanks / Like
    What browser are you using? I noticed that Edge on my little 2-in-1 laptop stutters and lags when I'm typing here, probably very similar to what you are seeing. But Chrome on my gaming rig and CAD workstation laptop don't show any lags at all...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine does the random cursor position thing at times as well. It's surreal like the forum code is sentient and doesn't like me. Not doing this right now but occasionally.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hasn't happened to me at all. Using Firefox.