Thread: [EXTREME PRIORITY] = 100% unplayable - Instant Crash On Loading

Kickstarter Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

[EXTREME PRIORITY] = 100% unplayable - Instant Crash On Loading

Game Version: 0.7.1
    Simple Description: When loading Game objects the video intro starts. The program crashes and I am logged out of windows.

Detailed Description: I created a new world as i have no previous saves. The generation seems to work fine until generating objects. This does not seem to complete and the game intro starts. After about 2 seconds of video the system crashes completely logging me out of wondows.

Reproducibility: Every time

How to Reproduce:
    I wish i could, this may be an issue with my machine, i hope you can help me resolve this.

Any additional information:
    Let me know how i can help resolve this :-)

Log file: https://pastebin.com/fZjuzBud
    DXdiag: https://pastebin.com/PMwMEzbv

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello victorbb,

This is sad news. However, the part that's logging you out of Windows seems strange to say the least and Planet Nomads aren't able to do that and it does point out to a deeper troubles with your machine. The log doesn't show any non-standard behavior.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Daniel,

Hmmm ok, no problem. Thanks for your help though. Ill go back to windows 7 I think. Maybe then ill get some stability ;-)

Victor

Post Thanks / Like
    No problemo! The log shows some lack of updates on your WIN10... going back to Win7 will do the trick we believe
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke