Thread: [PROPABLY FIXED] Suit Battery stuck empty

Post Thanks / Like

[PROPABLY FIXED] Suit Battery stuck empty

Game Version:0.7.0.0
    Windows 10
    Simple Description:
    Battery on suit is empty and will not refill.
    Detailed Description:
    Battery on suit is empty, is not refilling automatically like usual and nothing I have done seems to fix it. I have reloaded the game from desktop, poked at batteries in my inventory, used the .5 sec burst of jetpack left to try and "unstick" it. no luck
    I have also taken the MK2 gear off, reloaded the game both from menu and desktop and then put it back on, neither taking it off or putting it back on makes a difference.

Edit: This happened in a biome with advanced metals, red ground, funky trees. very desert or badlands ish.
    Edit: I have a Box account!!!

Reproducibility:
    No clue, have seen it once and am stuck.
    How to Reproduce:
    No clue
    Any additional information:
    I have a screenshot and the DXDiag... OH OH OH Box! why didn't i think of that
    Log file:
    https://app.box.com/s/o9o89xs1lrxkjmgke4yjx2j7rcwmcrqd
    DXdiag:
    https://pastebin.com/5qFWfUHFS
    Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/UmrZf

Do those help?
    Thanks
    Last edited by charltoj; 23-08-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have come across that one in a specific biome, hopefully it will fixed this issue as well.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like

Simple Description:
    Battery on suit is empty and will not refill.
    Detailed Description:
    Battery on suit is empty, is not refilling automatically like usual and nothing I have done seems to fix it. I have reloaded the game from desktop, poked at batteries in my inventory, used the .5 sec burst of jetpack left to try and "unstick" it. no luck
    I have also taken the MK2 gear off, reloaded the game both from menu and desktop and then put it back on, neither taking it off or putting it back on makes a difference.

Edit: This happened in a biome with advanced metals, red ground, funky trees. very desert or badlands ish.
    [/QUOTE]
    Exact same Conditions, all of a sudden the power don't come back to recharge, Exact smae

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only get this happen in the lava biome.

I exit buggy underwater an character gets stuck and vibrates sometimes also. Reload fixes it.