Thread: Price difference

Post Thanks / Like

Price difference

I buy the Game on gog on the May 2017 for 25,56 Euro. Its possible to Get the difference of the old to the new price back, if I now the price are get cheaper than I buy the Game not in the May. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, I see you get through great lengths to get the difference back. As I told you in our e-mail conversation it is possible on GOG, as we found out after talking to the GOG team. Please contact the guys directly and they will be able to help.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslostroj (Daniel) View Post
    Welcome to the forum, I see you get through great lengths to get the difference back. As I told you in our e-mail conversation it is possible on GOG, as we found out after talking to the GOG team. Please contact the guys directly and they will be able to help.
    Out of curiosity, is it possible with Steam?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, as far as we've been told it is not possible to do that on Steam.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke