Thread: [MED PRIORITY] Exiting Stasis Chamber and sudden death

Post Thanks / Like

[MED PRIORITY] Exiting Stasis Chamber and sudden death

Hi,

short background: I have two buildings with walls and ceiling and a stasis chamber inside closed to windowed wall. The difference between both buildings is - what I can tell - how the ceiling connects to the wall. The 1st building extends into a lake and has a ceiling lying on top of the wall (ceiling uses the thickness of the wall to lie down); when leaving the stasis chamber like a ejector seat I end up in the lake (jumped through the wall/ceiling). The 2nd building build on little hill beneath a huge tree under branches and has a ceiling not lying on top of the wall (ceiling has just a contact from the lower edge of the ceiling to the upper edge of the wall, looking from the top of the ceiling you see the upper surface of the wall not covered by the ceiling); when leaving the stasis chamber like a ejector seat it ends up in a sudden death (does NOT jumped through the wall/ceiling).

There is a thread tell ng to change the alignment of the stasis chamber but it's damn hard to die fully relaxed when leaving/ejecting from the stasis chamber.

Kind regards
    Alrik

running Version 0.6.5
    Linux-Client Ubuntu14.04
    Last edited by Alrik Thingrim; 30-06-2017 at 08:22 AM.