Thread: Gaming Headset Suggestions

Kickstarter Precious Nomad glek's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gaming Headset Suggestions

Anyone have suggestions for a good gaming headset? I've got a nice one currently (a Sentey Symph Elite Gamer Series headset) but I'm in the process of upgrading my peripherals and I'm wondering what other options are out there.

I'm looking specifically for a circumaural headset (the type that sits completely over the ear) and preferably one that works with the Razer surround software that I got for free with my keyboard.
    "And so I close realizing the end has not yet been written" - Atrus, Myst, 1992

Kickstarter Unique Nomad TotallyNotAnFBIAgent's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I currently use:

+/- 90 euro here in the Netherlands. Have it for a while now, not a single issue with it. And I really like the fact that you can actually "roll" the microphone back into the ear piece if you're not using it. It has a 3.5mm jack and a usb version. (Usb version has lights included in the ear pieces) Unfortunately they won't work with the Razer surround software. (as far as I know ofc.)

Kickstarter Unique Nomad AndySpawn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been using the Sennheiser Game Zero for a while now, without complaints. They are pretty high impedance though so rally need an amp to drive them.

Kickstarter Precious Nomad glek's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotAnFBIAgent View Post
    I currently use:

-SNIP IMAGE-

+/- 90 euro here in the Netherlands. Have it for a while now, not a single issue with it. And I really like the fact that you can actually "roll" the microphone back into the ear piece if you're not using it. It has a 3.5mm jack and a usb version. (Usb version has lights included in the ear pieces) Unfortunately they won't work with the Razer surround software. (as far as I know ofc.)
    What brand and model is that? I don't recognize it immediately.
    "And so I close realizing the end has not yet been written" - Atrus, Myst, 1992

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a Razer Kraken Chroma 7.1 and its pretty good. paid about $180CDN for it