Thread: [Acknowledged] When going into sleep-pod at low health the pod kills you and stash is hard to find

Post Thanks / Like

[Acknowledged] When going into sleep-pod at low health the pod kills you and stash is hard to find

After running about 4k to find some ore I was in a world of hurt coming across some of the fauna. At 13.0HP I ended up with enough resource to craft a Sleep-pod and after getting my food and water to levels necessary to sleep and hopefully heal up, the sleep-pod instead killed me due to being low health anyhow. I understand that going to sleep did not heal me, lesson learned, but it should produce a lootable crate if you die in your pod, I spent hours looking for the ore only to then lose everything I had fought to loot as well in that time. I gave up at 3AM having finally found the mineral I needed...

Would love it if the sleep pod at least evened you out so you could eventually get healthy again, or drop a loot crate if you do kill yourself off by accident.

Kickstarter Unique Nomad Nomad Dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sound to me like you need to build yourself a mobile base before doing a 4k run ;)

or take the materials to build a storage box and a small beacon then store your stuff if you die it will be there and the beacon will show up on your HUD, so you can find your way back to it
    Wazbat say's "Oh Nomad Dave isn't affiliated with Planet Nomads or Craneballs" witch is very true all I have is the game

Post Thanks / Like
    Does it drop no crate at all or is it stuck inside the pod?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazbat View Post
    Does it drop no crate at all or is it stuck inside the pod?
    Seems after running back to the sleeping pod again that there was, in fact, a pod that dropped with my loot, it was under the sleeping pod in the world though. I could not click on it without some crouching and clipping into the side of the sleeping pod a bit. This can be disregarded unless, for the player's sake, it would be best that a death pod is dropped in a specific place when inside a sleeping pod to the bottom of the pod.

This can be pruned when needed.