Thread: [ACKNOWLEDGED] Leftover inventory box after your death disappear after resurrection

Post Thanks / Like

[ACKNOWLEDGED] Leftover inventory box after your death disappear after resurrection

Game Version: 0.6.2

Windows 7 64 bit

Simple Description:
    If you died far away from the main base - the leftover inventory box disappear after resurrection.

Detailed Description:
    I died in about 2 km from the base. After I resurrect in the building chamber - I noticed the new icon, showing location of inventory box of my dead body. When I run there - I found nothing, the box disappear and only an icon pointed to the empty place.

Post Thanks / Like
    I probably know what a problem is.

Looks like when I starting the game (or loading some saved one) it calculate my location on the surface and create only the objects around me within 300-400 m. All objects further that distance does not generated. So if I have another building like in the 1 km distance - that building will not be generated. But if I run there, exit to menu and continue the same game - that building will be nearby.

Same thing with the inventory box, what was dropped after my death. There are a marker for that position, but the object itself will be not generated until I will be around and reload the game.

The solution for that will be additional logic which are checking my current position and make sure that all the objects near will be properly generated.