Thread: Ingenious Spotlight - Get Featured in Nomadic Journals

Post Thanks / Like

Ingenious Spotlight - Get Featured in Nomadic Journals

Hello Nomads,

we're introducing a new section to Nomadic Journals called Ingenious Spotlight (the typos will be real with this one). Just like always, we want to see what can be built in the game. It's already started in today's episode with creations from Nomad Dave and Jimmy (cheers for that guys).

Normally it would be here, but your creations deserve the massive visibility that Steam forums provide and it will look good for newcomers trying to figure out what Planet Nomads is all about.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/504050...7837619608396/

Nomadic Journals #12 just up.

"Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Kickstarter Unique Nomad Nomad Dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    holy balls that is a shock to me, thanks guys and keep the good work flowing cant wait for more updates.
    Wazbat say's "Oh Nomad Dave isn't affiliated with Planet Nomads or Craneballs" witch is very true all I have is the game

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh wow, thanks for including my video , now I have reason to make more videos and even make them more interesting.
    I am looking forward to test next patchs and see what new can be done.
    The more you know, the crazier you look.

My screenshots from PN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your time making those. We are looking forward to more

Jimmy, sorry the roads didn't get in the video in the end, blinking shadows in those scenes.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the spotlight still a thing?
    If yes, How do I submit my videos?
    Why on earth would someone spent all his time in life being a little bit creative, when you can go all the way?

Post Thanks / Like
    Also including screen shots? If so, I am working on a based designed around a team of explorers (not just a single person). Its under mardon40dc in the PN community on Steam most recent screen shots section. My apologies if there is a easier way of posting.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/50405...ter=mostrecent