Thread: [ACKNOWLEDGED] Game Stuck on "Stress music"

Post Thanks / Like

[ACKNOWLEDGED] Game Stuck on "Stress music"

Hello There,

I couldnt found any reports on that issue in the list or in the search tool so I assume that a first, if not feel free to let me know and close the Thread.
    I looked up the report template and I kinda know how to make all steps but not the record of the video.
    Even tho the bug happen to me twice, it is not every-time and I did not found out what triggers it, if that a specific time or a creature.
    If anyone could let know how to record the video so I can do so the next time the bug happen I d gladly do so to post it ?

Thank in advance for constructive comments and have an awesome day !

Kickstarter Wreck Nomad Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. I didn't write this glitch, because thought, that this was fixed in 0.6.2 update.

Game Version: 0.6.2v
    Simple Description: Stress music continue play, if I leave the dangerous place.
    Detailed Description: I met with this glitch in 0.6.1v. It was near a xeno-deer (at night time), when he starts attack me. I leave dangerous place, but music not stopping.
    Reproducibility: Occasionally
    How to Reproduce: Meet with angry animal and leave he's range.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello there,

Game Version: 0.6.2
    Simple Description: Stress music continue play even after being out of range of monster
    Detailed Description: I did come across this bug with 2 different monsters, the one that throw rocks and the tiny ones jumping around.
    Reproducibility: Occasionally
    How to Reproduce: Happen to me twice during day light, unable to confirm what triggers it.
    Any additional information: I could do a video if anyone explained me how to

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got this last night myself. My whole session was with danger-music. :( (v6.2, Win10)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for reporting and confirming, David's on it. Please try to relax and don't get the stress music get you before we fix it.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke